• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jb q&a

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bingo. It's all about living within your means. I'd be willing to bet tard is divorced with a mountain of debt and god knows how much alimony.

If you can't give a great life on 100K plus you are a blight on humanity.

I'm in the same boat. No debt, no car payments, mortgage on a 15 year note that will be paid off by the time I am 43. It's not that hard. Just don't knock up flight attendants, buy $hit that you can't pay for, and live with what you've got, not with what you hope you'll have in 10 years.

Great work, you've diminished the pilot profession to just happy to be employed. Maybe you could get a law degree or medical degree and chop that profession down to size. You folks are pathetic.

Great work, you've diminished the pilot profession to just happy to be employed. Maybe you could get a law degree or medical degree and chop that profession down to size. You folks are pathetic.

I diminish the profession?

I've got news for you, YOU diminish the profession.

It is jackasses like you that are primarily responsible for the general public believing that we are all worthless, lazy, flight attendent screwing, 6 day a month working, vacation home owning, porsche driving, adulterous divorcees that always only want more.

You perpetuate the stereotype and make it more difficult for those of us that are rational in our thoughts and actions to actually IMPROVE things.

Just go kill yourself. You are a waste of skin.

I am officially finished wasting my time with you.

Bingo. It's all about living within your means. I'd be willing to bet tard is divorced with a mountain of debt and god knows how much alimony.

If you can't give a great life on 100K plus you are a blight on humanity.

Garunteed. Hey Tard do your self a favor. Go read "The total money makover" by Dave Ramsey. You will be a lot happier in a couple years.

It is jackasses like you that are primarily responsible for the general public believing that we are all worthless, lazy, flight attendent screwing, 6 day a month working, vacation home owning, porsche driving, adulterous divorcees that always only want more..

Are you saying we're NOT? Darn it!

I diminish the profession?

I've got news for you, YOU diminish the profession.

It is jackasses like you that are primarily responsible for the general public believing that we are all worthless, lazy, flight attendent screwing, 6 day a month working, vacation home owning, porsche driving, adulterous divorcees that always only want more.

You perpetuate the stereotype and make it more difficult for those of us that are rational in our thoughts and actions to actually IMPROVE things.

Just go kill yourself. You are a waste of skin.

I am officially finished wasting my time with you.

So it's official? Thanks for that. As far as improving things, what exactly are you improving? The company just said no more money budgeted to fix anything. The exact quote was in reference to money, "none whatsoever". So please, you professing to be the expert on all things aviation and jetBlue, tell us how anything gets fixed without monetary increases and PCASM increased? The only way is out of hide, a zero cost solution, the same solutions management has been using since RTP began.

In case you missed it, RTP ended in November 2009 when Mark Powers, EVP and Treasurer announced to the world jetBlue was free cash flow, meaning, it could grow operations from revenue without borrowing for growth.

In essence, you and your NO voters gave the company a two year pass in August and they just told you to go fvck yourselves. Shouldn't you be directing fire in their direction?

So it's official? Thanks for that. As far as improving things, what exactly are you improving? The company just said no more money budgeted to fix anything. The exact quote was in reference to money, "none whatsoever". So please, you professing to be the expert on all things aviation and jetBlue, tell us how anything gets fixed without monetary increases and PCASM increased? The only way is out of hide, a zero cost solution, the same solutions management has been using since RTP began.

In case you missed it, RTP ended in November 2009 when Mark Powers, EVP and Treasurer announced to the world jetBlue was free cash flow, meaning, it could grow operations from revenue without borrowing for growth.

In essence, you and your NO voters gave the company a two year pass in August and they just told you to go fvck yourselves. Shouldn't you be directing fire in their direction?

Apparently you don't know how to read.

I've already stated that I would vote yes to a union, and that I was unable to vote in the last election as I was not eligible.

You also seem to have no understanding of supply and demand economics.

Pay and benefits will go up when the company has no choice but to raise them, due to not being able to fill seats. As long as there are 10,000 applications on file, they pay what the market dictates.

Try reading a book sometime.

Now I feel like a jackass for actually responding to you again.

Apparently you don't know how to read.

I've already stated that I would vote yes to a union, and that I was unable to vote in the last election as I was not eligible.

You also seem to have no understanding of supply and demand economics.

Pay and benefits will go up when the company has no choice but to raise them, due to not being able to fill seats. As long as there are 10,000 applications on file, they pay what the market dictates.

Try reading a book sometime.

Now I feel like a jackass for actually responding to you again.

New hire is it? Ok, that explains your anger. I'd be upset too if I knew a management team willingly lied to me and now I was in servitude to them forever.

Don't hold your breath on the pilot shortage thing, jetBlue's been hiring foreigners for 12 years now, there seems to be an inexhaustible supply of them out there.

New hire is it? Ok, that explains your anger. I'd be upset too if I knew a management team willingly lied to me and now I was in servitude to them forever.

Don't hold your breath on the pilot shortage thing, jetBlue's been hiring foreigners for 12 years now, there seems to be an inexhaustible supply of them out there.

When were you hired at
JetBlue? Answer that then look in the mirror for whose holding the profession back.

When were you hired at
JetBlue? Answer that then look in the mirror for whose holding the profession back.

That doesn't even make sense? Why would I tell you a hire date? Are you a sandmanoval ferret? Out to destroy dissent are we?

To answer your question, this failed management team is leading the race to the bottom, not the captive pilots, with a pilot CASM 35% below peer. If you try justifying it, you are part of the problem.

Your management team is a failure.

Someone needs to shut this dude up or block him. This dude does not deserve to be flying at all.

Latest resources

Back