• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jb q&a

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What part wasn't entirely true? Seven months vs. six months? Your kidding right?

Enjoy your sh!t benefits and retirement while you age quicker than any other pilot in the industry as you chisel whatever flica you can as they squeeze you further and further year by year into a quivering mass.

Still. With the benefit and retirement bitch. It's getting old man. Everyone knows.

Still. With the benefit and retirement bitch. It's getting old man. Everyone knows.

New hires don't, nor do the ones dumb enough to apply. Just heard another newhire today say he's "just happy to have a job". Well, I'm happy to have a bowel movement, but I'm not going to brag about it. Is it so bad now that pilots grovel to the level of flight attendant and verbalize this nonsense? How about this, management is lucky to have that guy working here. That's right, they're lucky to find someone dumb enough to verbalize he's ok with medical costing $740 a month, or a bad retirement for what should be a major airline pilot. They're lucky alright, but they know what they're doing, you folks apparently don't.

Just heard another newhire today say he's "just happy to have a job". Well, I'm happy to have a bowel movement, but I'm not going to brag about it.

Have you ever tried to eat a turd or pay a bill with one? Easy for you to say since you HAVE a job. Apparently one you don't like. So why don't you leave and let some other "happy sheep" take your place? Geeez.

New hires don't, nor do the ones dumb enough to apply. Just heard another newhire today say he's "just happy to have a job". Well, I'm happy to have a bowel movement, but I'm not going to brag about it. Is it so bad now that pilots grovel to the level of flight attendant and verbalize this nonsense? How about this, management is lucky to have that guy working here. That's right, they're lucky to find someone dumb enough to verbalize he's ok with medical costing $740 a month, or a bad retirement for what should be a major airline pilot. They're lucky alright, but they know what they're doing, you folks apparently don't.

I would be happy if you broke your hand so we wouldnt have to read your bull******************** anymore. If you hate it that much then quit. Stop trying to bring everyone else down with you negativity.

I would be happy if you broke your hand so we wouldnt have to read your bull******************** anymore. If you hate it that much then quit. Stop trying to bring everyone else down with you negativity.

Hahaha!!! Right on...

Reality sucks doesn't it? When someone interrupts the force in the bluethisphere everyone gets their panties in a wad. The pilots of jetBlue OUGHT to be pissed off.

I am a new hire as of July. So I am pretty new here. Guess what. I knew what all the medical, retirement, and flight benefits were the day I started here. Every guy in my class new exactly what the medical and bennies were also. Everyone knows. I had even read over and understood the entire PEA before I started here. My entire class must have been dumb ones though. Here is the deal though. When you live in the Midwest, have all of your debt paid off, have your financial house in perfect order, no kids, good wife insurance, 16-17 days off a month and 100k+ as an FO doesn't exactly sound to bad. Yes this place needs improvemnets, yes we all want to get better be it here or somewhere else. You constantly bitching makes your points less valid and just annoying.

Last edited:
Wife insurance?? What is it and how do I get some?

Sorry, that wasn't very gramatically correct. I'll explain better this time.

What you do is go out and find a hot girl that makes good money. Start hitting on her and find out if she has good insurance bennies. If she says yes you marry her. Now you have got wife insurance.

I am a new hire as of July. So I am pretty new here. Guess what. I knew what all the medical, retirement, and flight benefits were the day I started here. Every guy in my class new exactly what the medical and bennies were also. Everyone knows. I had even read over and understood the entire PEA before I started here. My entire class must have been dumb ones though. Here is the deal though. When you live in the Midwest, have all of your debt paid off, have your financial house in perfect order, no kids, good wife insurance, 16-17 days off a month and 100k+ as an FO doesn't exactly sound to bad. Yes this place needs improvemnets, yes we all want to get better be it here or somewhere else. You constantly bitching makes your points less valid and just annoying.

Bingo. It's all about living within your means. I'd be willing to bet tard is divorced with a mountain of debt and god knows how much alimony.

If you can't give a great life on 100K plus you are a blight on humanity.

I'm in the same boat. No debt, no car payments, mortgage on a 15 year note that will be paid off by the time I am 43. It's not that hard. Just don't knock up flight attendants, buy $hit that you can't pay for, and live with what you've got, not with what you hope you'll have in 10 years.

Latest resources

Back