• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jb q&a

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's right, dissent in America is bad and must be suppressed. Say again? Why are these facts of your poor compensation so difficult to digest?

Because your facts are peppered with diarrhea of the mouth.

I would be happy if you broke your hand so we wouldnt have to read your bull******************** anymore. If you hate it that much then quit. Stop trying to bring everyone else down with you negativity.

And I would be happy if you broke your hand, so I wouldn't have to listen to blithering bluebelles like yourself tell me how good I have it, here at the bottom of the compensation/work rules/benefit chart.

If you don't like what Fifty says, don't read it.

Zero work rules, flexible scheduling guidelines, bottom barrel major airline retirement, inadequate major airline benefits, and a pay scheme meant to burn out your youth, this is what we have, and it requires a fix. The fix is competent negotiations and a CBA.

In-house will require a $2,000 assessment from each pilot for a $5 million negotiating fund. ALPA has the MCF and had $5 million in start up $$ for Alaska, Jazz, and Airtran. Hawaiian had access to $2 million.

See, retard, here at jetblue even though we know a wheel works well some wheels have broken in the past. So we will reinvent the wheel with our contrarian model. Even though we know a wheel must be round to roll, we pilots must make our wheel from scratch as this is a different place to work. We will start with a square and work our way from there... Maybe someday we'll get to a round wheel with bearings but those days are far far from now. Shoot, I'd settle for a few smashed beer cans with a stick poked through the middle.

Latest resources

Back