JB pilots say no to alpa/Barely

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yip, you're an ass. The BPF is a PMA association, designed to cover gaping
Holes in our disability/lol coverage. Go back to your corner, troll.

FI at it best

Yip, you're an ass. The BPF is a PMA association, designed to cover gaping
Holes in our disability/lol coverage. Go back to your corner, troll.
ah! a little name calling, it so FI. If you are going post in public, you have to expect this freedom of speech thing to pop up once in a while. I wish union dues had been voluntary back in my union days. I would have come out ahead when both companies went out of business. IBT was even nice enought to take dues out of my severance check when Zantop folded.

Last edited:
ah! a little name calling, it so FI. If you are going post in public, you have to expect this freedom of speech thing to pop up once in a while. I wish union dues had been voluntary back in my union days. I would have come out ahead when both companies went out of business. IBT was even nice enought to take dues out of my severance check when Zantop folded.

You don't have a clue about what you speak. You've really stepped on it this time. The Blue Pilot Fund has made 9 generous donations to pilots in SERIOUS need. This is a by pilot for pilot entity. Try having a tall glass of stfu.

Last edited:
You don't have a clue about what you speak. You've really stepped on it this time. The Blue Pilot Fund has no made 9 generous donations to pilots in SERIOUS need. This is a by pilot for pilot entity. Try having a tall glass of stfu.
ah! we meet again, remember public forum, the ignore function might work well for you.

I kind of disagree:

"IF" the company and the pilot group ever saw the light of day and TOGETHER created a CBA (with seed money from the company) we could rule the world...or at least our little corner of it.

JB management + JB pilots + Lufthansa's "interest" = serious, serious upside for all of us, but only if all the players have enough "vision" to see this. On this point, I'm not optimistic because most people have their narrow-minded, myopic head buried in their own problems-du-jour to be willing to zoom out and view the entire playing field from above and see all the moving pieces.

Not trying to throw flame here but that is quite a pipe dream. Management has made it abundently clear that they will not support any kind of union; in-house, out-house, pilot, FA, GO, whatever. I don't ever see that changing. I would vote for one though, except IBT.

Latest resources

Back