JB pilots just voted to give away......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thank you for making the offline commute even more difficult, QUOTE]

Say again? My commute today involved a legacy crew telling me how much better JB was for having NOT gotten into bed with ALPA. They both commute on JB and couldn't have been more gracious.
Your made-up commuting problems have nothing to do with the five documents, ALPA, or anything else.
I suspect the crews just recognize an a$$-hole when they see one.

Your a knob or bob. Ask said legacy crew if they would give up ALPA in favor of the DR to
1. Pay 18% more for their medical and have higher deductibles, certain drugs not covered, certain procedures not covered
2. No legal coverage for a violation or if they ding an airplane
3. Receive 22% less in current retirement benefits
4. Have no legal recourse on the company
5. No representation in a merger or acquisition
Need I go on? They wouldn't give up ALPA for what we have.

Your a knob or bob. Ask said legacy crew if they would give up ALPA in favor of the DR to
1. Pay 18% more for their medical and have higher deductibles, certain drugs not covered, certain procedures not covered
2. No legal coverage for a violation or if they ding an airplane
3. Receive 22% less in current retirement benefits
4. Have no legal recourse on the company
5. No representation in a merger or acquisition
Need I go on? They wouldn't give up ALPA for what we have.

+++1

The Jetblue pilot group embodies the phrase "can't see the forest through the trees".

Say again? My commute today involved a legacy crew telling me how much better JB was for having NOT gotten into bed with ALPA. They both commute on JB and couldn't have been more gracious.
Your made-up commuting problems have nothing to do with the five documents, ALPA, or anything else.

Your commute on US Air East? Wow, what a surprise.

When management says jump Blue Bayou says how high. When management tells Jetblue pilots you will pay more for insurance than any other carrier and you have no say in the matter Jetblue pilots say ok. When management tells Jetblue pilots you won't get an increase in your retirement to industry standard because of ERISA laws Jetblue pilots say ok. When management tells Jetblue pilots management has the right to appoint who ever they want to anyone of your committees Jetblue pilots say ok.
Personally I have no respect for Blue Bayou or any other pilot who allows Jetblue to dictate terms.

Why does Blue Bayou care? It's always been about him and him only. He has a military retirement and health care. No one else matters.

MY commute involved NW/DL crew who asked what we had since the 1193 D-bags torpedoed ALPA. I said simply, "not a thing". They were both so-so on ALPA but completely stunned when I said that. The Captains next question was "What is wrong with them, anything is far better than nothing"......My commute goes perfectly fine, but since the vote, almost every crew asks about it, far more than prior...
So.. I guess you voted FOR the dickuments...?
BOB? IPJB? scott, yoder, israel, grasley cheerleader?
OH MY GOSH!!!! jenny?????

a$$hole? May want to check the mirror...might recognize the 'a$$hole'...

Last edited:
... I just really shouldn't post my opinions anymore. :puke:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back