• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB pilot threatens to crash plane

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What on God's earth does this have to do with anything on this thread? Just when I think I've seen it all.

Gup
Hey! it is my job to tie into any thread the college degree connection, kinda like yours is to post how many days until the start of age 65 retirementa. Some really cool numbers you have made up there, I bet you went to college. ha ha

Last edited:
Hey! it my job to tie into any thread the college degree connection, kinda like yours is to post how days to the start of age 65 retirement. Some really cool numbers you have made up there, I bet you went to college ha ha
Looking at your grammar, you did not. I am willing wager you failed knife and fork school too......

If you only you got hired at JB.. you'd show them....

You'd show them what a public high school guy could really do....

thank you

Looking at your grammar, you did not. I am willing wager you failed knife and fork school too......

If you only you got hired at JB.. you'd show them....

You'd show them what a public high school guy could really do....
Kind constrcutive comments are always welcome in the interest of improving upon an already exceelent product. You are to commened for your efforts to clean up the boards. Few people have your clarity of thought and presaverence t ofolow throug hon such a difficult task. Imagin what I could do if I had not wasted my time getting that silly Master's degrtee. Besat wishes

rez you have been on my ignore list for years and may be the only reason I don't vote for alpa.

Actually, I do have to say, in my on and off Flight Info spells, I've found pilotyip to make some good points and be a generally good guy. And I'm sure that Yip is a really nice guy. But seriously, that post is beyond stupid. (I'll bet he even admits it was a totally misplaced troll...) Agreed?

Thank you for a nice touch of reality, I have a few friends working there, some without 4 yr degrees. They are great guys, and I wonder when these airline HR dept start doing the everyone must be an astronaut candidate stuff they have lost touch with the job.

Latest resources

Back