• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jB assesment

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't think so, but it is strange that it takes a couple of days for the link to the assesment to pop up in your in-box. I didn't get my hopes up.

Some people are getting a 21 question assesment to take in addition to the other stuff but some arent. Stuff like have you flown efis, attended a self study course, are you willing to move etc.

I got the 21 question assesment as well.

Did you guys also complete the Skills thing that asks questions about english, writing and computer skills?
I can't decide whether I need to do this part or not. Seems geared towards non-pilot positions.

I got and did the assesment. After I was done it said I am not qualified. What were the other options!

Where does it say if you are not qualified? I did the assesment last week and nothing on mine says anything like that.

It seems to me, the "assessment" popped up during the period jB was tweaking its online web app. The website had a different personality every time I looked at it last month. I have had an app in for 27 months, and nothing close to an interview call.

When I took the surprise assessment, one of the questions was..."Have you ever been involved in an aircraft accident or incident"?

I truthfully answered "yes" because I helped save the taxpayers some money back when I was a First Lieutenant, with a sucessful recovery of a crippled USAF C-141. I've even got the Air Medal from CINCMAC to prove it.

However, immediately after answering that question in the affirmative, the assesment closed and I got the "sorry, you are not qualified" notice.

I am extremely irritated at their app system. Even though I've got 1500 hours in the A-320, and 1200 hours as an A-320 Sim Instructor...jB has no knowledge of my experience in that aircraft. The question "what is your current aircraft?" is B-737...and the question "what aircraft do you have the most time in?" is also B737 in my case. No where on the app am I able to mention my A-320 time.

One last complaint and I'll stop venting....None of my contacts at jB has even taken the time to look at the "new" app. They keep asking me for my "pin number" (from ancient jB application history, when THEY got hired).

Thanks airbus jas, I feel better now. At least I made it through 21 questions before the big reject! On top of that your experience beats mine hands down. No way to figure this system out.

Latest resources

Back