• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB and the Teamsters

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But after the invasion of the poles, it ended up with blight!

General Lee said:
She really did have a large back side. But, weirdly enough---I couldn't stop staring at it! It had it's own gravitational pull---it had an equator, (and a PRIME MERIDIAN if you know what I am talking about!)
Just to let you know--I know what you're talking about (prime meridian...LOL). I suddenly have a new-found affection for geography.

you know what is pretty ironic...from what i hear jetblue pilots for the most part are previous legacy furloughees...i heard somewhere in the 60% range....the rest of course regional and military and corporate...military being the only group maybe a little unfamiliar with unions...SOOOOOOOO

if ANYONE thought a union was worth a @#$%^ it would be a furloughed legacy pilot...right???? these guys did not come to jetblue with 3000 hours and a wet type rating, so i imagine they have a LITTLE more experience than some of the new union recruits that frequent the "jetblue needs a union" thread!

i am sure that IF there is ever a need...these guys/gals are fully aware of the pro/con's of a union and will act accordingly. i can't seem to understand why so many people care about JB bizniz when they don't even work there and have the slightest clue.

i would be interested to know how the JB bashers would react to this scenario.
a new guy moves into their neighborhood and they have never met this person. he shows up driving a brand new black mercedes with a beautiful chick riding in the front seat. as he drives by and waves to you....are you thinking

"that jerk must have family money and she is ONLY with HIM for the $$$$$$"

if you think this way then you are fully qualified to continue the trashing of JB.

human nature is soooo predictable!

wndshr said:
a new guy moves into their neighborhood and they have never met this person. he shows up driving a brand new black mercedes with a beautiful chick riding in the front seat. as he drives by and waves to you....are you thinking

if you think this way then you are fully qualified to continue the trashing of JB.

I was actually thinking, "Man, that guy must be hung like a horse. I wonder if he knows I am a cosmetic surgeon and performed a sex change operation on his "beautiful" date, Pat, a month ago." Then, I'd wave back grinning from ear to ear.

wndshr said:

Huh? What are you talking about?

analogy 101

folks...this is called an analogy. please tell me you are kidding me if you can't see who is who in the scenario!

if not...never mind! LOL

Latest resources

Back