JB and the Teamsters

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BIGBROWNDC8 said:
So I guessing all those replys means no, you guys didnt bring the teamsters on the property to represent you?

Considering all that I have read here on this messege board from JB pillots, I personally wouldnt think JB would be seeking union representation. I could be wrong...
That is correct, no Teamsters, at least to the best of my knowledge.

And, correct again, I do not think we are seeking representation, once again, to the best of my knowledge. And, I too could be wrong. I do know for a fact that Dwayne Woerth (sp) from ALPA has contacted at least one of our pilots, a former ALPA member and his response to Dwayne was a firm, no thanks, we are not interested.

C yaaa

C ya around campus, maybe on your next line check!!!
Doh!

Ancient Chinese proverb: Be careful who you poop on. He may have more "poop" than you.

Hmm. That didn't sound much better than the hair thing, did it?

As for the Teamsters, or any other union, I have heard nor sensed any desire for them. Frankly, I hope it stays that way. Given our management's willingness to listen (and act) on our concerns, as of now representation is simply not an advantage.

You guys kill me. . .

Eagleflip said:
. . <snip>. . .Given our management's willingness to listen (and act) on our concerns, as of now representation is simply not an advantage.
Famous last words. . . .

Thanks, I appreciate the cogent and insightful response. I assume you don't work at JB. Do you have any idea of the work environment? If so, you would not be so hasty to condemn a system that has worked--and continues to work--for it's employees.

Aren't there a lot of Teamsters in Yonkers? You would feel right at home... How nice!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Not really, I guess your favorite landlady, the J.LO lookalike scared them off.

P.S. She was asking, if I could remind you, that the alimony for your kids is due! I think, you should not have stuck your HUD up there without a boot!

Last edited:
She really did have a large back side. But, weirdly enough---I couldn't stop staring at it! It had it's own gravitational pull---it had an equator, (and a PRIME MERIDIAN if you know what I am talking about!) and it rotated and had several flaps that hid goodies--like leftovers from last Thursday's Puerto Rican pork dinner!

You mean that one?

Bye Bye--General Lee

General Lee said:
She really did have a large back side. But, weirdly enough---I couldn't stop staring at it! It had it's own gravitational pull---it had an equator, (and a PRIME MERIDIAN if you know what I am talking about!) and it rotated and had several flaps that hid goodies--like leftovers from last Thursday's Puerto Rican pork dinner!

You mean that one?

Bye Bye--General Lee
Prime Meridian...interesting euphemism.

I'm repulsed, yet strangely intrigued at the same time.

I think you should just go with repulsed,intrigue is what got the Gen. in trouble!

And the Prime Meridian was full of dense jungles!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back