JB and the Teamsters

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BIGBROWNDC8

Ive been out of the loop for a while, I was in EWR yesterday and heard two pilots talking about how the JB pilot group had brought the Teamsters on the property to represent them. I told them I didnt think that was true, but really didnt know if it was so. Now Im going to the source, LOL... Any JB pilots have any info on this...

OK, where do I sign up for this organization that can negotiate higher wages, lower working hours, greater benefits and no-furlough clauses.. Geez...

Last edited:
Teamsters? I don't think so. At least, not as long as I work at JB and have a breath left in my body. That's a promise.

At least, not as long as I work at JB and have a breath left in my body.
I'm just glad you didn't say "as long as I have hair on my head," 'cuz you are definately getting a bit shy in that department, bro...;)

And I feel the same way.

Eagleflip said:
I'm just glad you didn't say "as long as I have hair on my head," 'cuz you are definately getting a bit shy in that department, bro...;)

And I feel the same way.
You are a funny man!

C ya around campus, maybe on your next line check!!!

(teasing of course)

Bob737 said:
Jet Blue Insider Trading

John Owen = CFO weekly transactions more than a Captain Salary for entire year....

http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/invsub/insider/trans.asp?view=All&Symbol=JBLU
And this has what to do with the Teamsters or a job interview at JB?

Besides, we all know (not just JB people) that he and a lot of the upper management sell off options every week. A lot of the pilots do to. It's called Managing Your Money 101. It's also public information if you are an Insider.

C yaaa

So I guessing all those replys means no, you guys didnt bring the teamsters on the property to represent you?

Considering all that I have read here on this messege board from JB pillots, I personally wouldnt think JB would be seeking union representation. I could be wrong...

Latest resources

Back