• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB and PIC requirement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I couldn't imgaine that it would be a problem. But good luck. I have been to "HQ" in Forest Hills and I don't have any idea where anyone is in that buliding. I would definately call in advance before showing up in NY. Only because if you are going to go thru all that effort, you would want to make sure you got to meet someone face to face. Heck, you might be able to track down a chief at the airport with a little luck.

Update your online application often and go to the next open house.

yeah, I went up to HQ back in 2001. (friend of mine was interviewing for FA and I offered to hang out w/ her). It was a much smaller operation then. I forget which floor of the building they were on but I'm sure it has grown much larger by now. I also went to her FA graduation, met Neeleman and Dean I believe. I was impressed with both of them. I believe Neeleman even showed up in jeans and a flanel. (my kinda of wardrobe) It has been a long time since then though.

Speaking of the open house, how often are they holding them? I saw they had a few over the past 6 months or so.. Any idea if they will be holding them as often or atleast have a few through the summer?

thanks for the imput

Speaking of the open house, how often are they holding them? I saw they had a few over the past 6 months or so.. Any idea if they will be holding them as often or atleast have a few through the summer?

thanks for the imput

They have been holding them every month for the last few months, last one was May 12th. I'm not sure if the June one is scheduled yet but I'm sure someone will post it on the board.

Latest resources

Back