JB and codesharing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
32LT10 said:
Watching the air blow out of the blew sails is downright enjoyable.

Ya know... I actually think I feel sorry for you. Its rare to find someone so blinded by hatred.

Tell me how adapting a plan and offering more service is a bad thing again?

So blind...

Moderator Input

Hoookay, 32Lt...

Submit something substantive, something that contributes to the board, or you'll be asked to take a hike.

I can stand people taking pokes (sts) at JetBlue. Dave Seigel is quite adroit at satire, for example. While I detest his messages, at least he is somewhat funny in his approach.

You, however, are simply posting flamebait. That is against the rules and you'll be treated appropriately if you continue.

Well, let's look at which alliances JB might look at. SkyTeam (DL, AF, NW, CAL, KLM, CSA, KE, etc)? No. Star Alliance (UAL, LH, Sing, etc)? No. One World (AA, BA, QA, EM, etc)? No. So, who would hook up an alliance with JB? Anybody? Who flies into JFK that is NOT part of one of the previous alliances that would bring in enough passengers to feed JB flights as connections? (I guess BOS too can be included)

Bye Bye--General Lee

General Lee said:
Well, let's look at which alliances JB might look at. SkyTeam (DL, AF, NW, CAL, KLM, CSA, KE, etc)? No. Star Alliance (UAL, LH, Sing, etc)? No. One World (AA, BA, QA, EM, etc)? No. So, who would hook up an alliance with JB? Anybody? Who flies into JFK that is NOT part of one of the previous alliances that would bring in enough passengers to feed JB flights as connections? (I guess BOS too can be included)

Bye Bye--General Lee

Man you are sooo smart. You should be in airlline management. I think the management team at JetBlue might have a better idea of available code share partners then you. By the way this is OLD news. It's been tossed around for at least 6 months.

fifty30retard said:
Man you are sooo smart. You should be in airlline management. I think the management team at JetBlue might have a better idea of available code share partners then you. By the way this is OLD news. It's been tossed around for at least 6 months.

Hey retard, you never gave me an example. Do you have to wait for management to tell you everything? How about you come up with something and I will debate you? Maybe you don't know enough about the possible hook ups. I do. Come on, just try to come up with one, or maybe two. How about Bangladesh Biman---twice weekly DC10 service from Brussels (changing to Manchester this Summer). I bet a lot of people in Dhaka, Bangladesh want to connect on JB from JFK to FLA. You never know.

Come on retard, come up with something.

Bye Bye--General Lee

32LT10 said:
Scattered like cock roaches I would say. Watching the air blow out of the blew sails is downright enjoyable. Perhaps they can all get jobs with Virgin Red. Or the fact that they shut the doors will not mean anything. Those pilots will be absorb back into the system. At least that is the argument made by the blow hards about my company. So pardon me if I enjoy a bit of squirming in the smurfville.

I think you must be a tad of a imbecile to wish ill fortune on any group, shame on you you bitter little squirt!

General Lee said:
Hey retard, you never gave me an example. Do you have to wait for management to tell you everything? How about you come up with something and I will debate you? Maybe you don't know enough about the possible hook ups. I do. Come on, just try to come up with one, or maybe two. How about Bangladesh Biman---twice weekly DC10 service from Brussels (changing to Manchester this Summer). I bet a lot of people in Dhaka, Bangladesh want to connect on JB from JFK to FLA. You never know.

Come on retard, come up with something.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Wow even you have reverted to being a "mud slinger" I thought better of you GL. Maybe you are having a bad day and I will give you the benefit of the doubt?:erm:

elag777: actually, GL was simply calling him by his screen name. If he goes by "retard", then call him "retard". GL had a valid point in that retard never offered any substantive rebuttal of GL's position.

Phaedrus said:
elag777: actually, GL was simply calling him by his screen name. If he goes by "retard", then call him "retard". GL had a valid point in that retard never offered any substantive rebuttal of GL's position.

Wow I guess I have to explain my sense of humour to everyone, a feeble attempt I guess at a "Play on words," sorry if you didn't get it:) Everyone is a bit touchy today?

How, exactly, was anyone supposed to "get it"?

Latest resources

Back