JB and codesharing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Phaedrus said:
How, exactly, was anyone supposed to "get it"?

Me thinks it was a bit too subtle sorry get over it!

Skyteam
Aeromexico, Airfrance, KLM, Alatilia, Continental, Korean, NWA, DAL, TSA

Star
Air Canada, New Zealand, ANA, Thai, Asiana, BMI, Austrian, LOT, SAS, Lufthansa, Singapore, Spanair, TAP, USAir, Varig

These folks are not STAR but will allow the use of miles. They would be up for grabs with Jetblue. I know that Swiss tried on more then one occasion to get into Oneworld but were turned away.
Aeromar, Air China, Aloha, BWIA, Emeriates, South African, Swiss

Oneworld
Aer Lingus, JAL, Malev, Cathay, AA, BA, Finair, Iberia, Qantas, LAN

The other ones that come to mind would be
Jamaican (works with DAl but not partner), Air India, Saudia, Aeromar, Air China, Aloha, BWIA, Emeriates, South African, Swiss, Aeroflot

The above list would provide more then enough feed for Jetblue.

What would concerns me more is if Jetblue could work out an alliance with EasyJet or Ryan. What happens when one of these folks figures out how to connect across the Atlantic?

A company like Jet(India's LCC) which is flying A340's or Air India could easily drop hundreds of Indians on Jetblues door at JFK every day.

Their is plenty of alliance market share for someone like Neelman to grab.

Jet, Ryan

Yes, your overwhelmingly subtle, comedic intellect escapes us all.
Just fess up that you dinged the General without realizing he wasn't being p!ssy.
I f@rt in your general direction. :)

Phaedrus said:
Yes, your overwhelmingly subtle, comedic intellect escapes us all.
Just fess up that you dinged the General without realizing he wasn't being p!ssy.
I f@rt in your general direction. :)

Yup you got me there!:erm: now go into the forest and find me a shrubbery!:)

O Knights of Ni, you are just and fair, and we will return with a
shrubbery.

wndshr said:
nice try LT...you wont be engaging nearly as many b6 pilots anymore...they have their own forum...most have scattered from here!

Yeah they even have a cleaning forum!

Eagleflip said:
Hoookay, 32Lt...

Submit something substantive, something that contributes to the board, or you'll be asked to take a hike.

I can stand people taking pokes (sts) at JetBlue. Dave Seigel is quite adroit at satire, for example. While I detest his messages, at least he is somewhat funny in his approach.

You, however, are simply posting flamebait. That is against the rules and you'll be treated appropriately if you continue.

Eaglefilp,

How is your research going on the events you said never happened? Did you find any information?

As for the difference between what I post and Sigel, riiiiiiiight.

elag777 said:
I think you must be a tad of a imbecile to wish ill fortune on any group, shame on you you bitter little squirt!

Did the JBLU group on this forum not openly tout the death of the majors? Just recently there was a post that if one of the Legacy carriers disappeared the pilots would be soaked back into the system at other carriers. This is the exact same wish I have for JBLU. Just want to make sure we are all playing on a level field. Good times are great. But when you start having to pay for things the future does not look so bright.

32LT10 said:
Did the JBLU group on this forum not openly tout the death of the majors? Just recently there was a post that if one of the Legacy carriers disappeared the pilots would be soaked back into the system at other carriers.

Was it the entire jetblue pilot group, or just one poster, does the author of that post even work for jetblue? Should we condenm all of United just because of your atitude?

32LT10 said:
But when you start having to pay for things the future does not look so bright.

Well, we will find out, now that UAL is out of Ch.11.

Latest resources

Back