• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB and Cape Air???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm all for helping out Joe and Brian Hackett, the old lady behind their counter, the cab driver, Aeromass's owner, the gorgeous chick behind the lunch counter who also plays a mean chello (Helen), the mechanic (Lowel was much better than that new guy)... Here's to helping out Sandpiper Air!!!

Care 269,
All is well. I get to Fl and the Carib usually once a month to do some checkrides, and maybe help out and fly the line. Not much TDY this winter all the Fl and Carib lines are full. A few open spots in Hya, but thats good for OT.

C YA,
Sack

Its funny what you can find on accident on FI sometimes. Here we are a year later, Bushy is at the helm at Cape Air and the rumors are still alive and well. I think this one might have some legs. Who knows, maybe they will have a flow through? Crazier things have happened.

Last edited:
I would not be suprises to see cape air doing some code share flying to the vinyard and other airport that they serve that would not work well for the 320 or 190. IMO it would be a good thing. From what I have seen and heard in BOS, people really like cape air and they provide a good product.

Its funny what you can find on accident on FI sometimes. Here we are a year later, Bushy is at the helm at Cape Air and the rumors are still alive and well. I think this one might have some legs. Who knows, maybe they will have a flow through? Crazier things have happened.

Way2Broke:
One thing I have learned about Bushy is that he is VERY intelligent. He saw the writing on the wall at DL a LOOOOOOng time before we ever went chp 11, and bailed......Got his lump sum and went to work for B6. Now I'm not even close to being in the know about what B6 has going on, but I can promise you this, if something surprising happens to B6 in the coming months, it will be because he (Bushy) told you so by leaving.

Its just my .02

Bushy was know at JB and DL as a stand up guy, a pilot's friend. Saying that, I for one believed him when he said that the decision to leave JB for CA was a personal one designed to allow him to spend time with his wife and family during his "golden" years. He has long ties to the BOS area, and the CA move allowed him to return there and still keep his hand in the industry, while being a great deal lower stress than being VP FLT OPS at JB.

I wouldnt read too much more into it than that.

Was your paper about a year old? This is not new news.

If there actually is a code share agreement and a possible flow through it certainly would be news. Cape Air has wanted stateside ATRs for quite some time. It would be news if it actually happens.....

Latest resources

Back