Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GuppyPuppy

Living the Dream
I just read an article in yesterday's Boston paper that said Cape Air and JB are looking at some kind of marketing agreement where CA would feed JB in BOS.

WTF, over?

Or...was this just DN thinking outloud again?

GP

You got a refrence for the article or was it wishful thinking by CA. But... if you think about it, CA connects to ACK, the Vineyard and in the winter, EYW from RSW. Hmmmm...

Are they going to put TVs behing every seat in the Cessnas? :)

Two smart management teams......... Two very customer service oriented organizations....... Cape flys 500K people a year in those cessnas... Smart move by JB if you ask me...

One thing for sure, at Cape (like JB) us pilots know how to (and don't mind to) clean the planes between flights.

The paint jobs already match. Now we need some cool names on our a/c to match JB. Do you think they will let me put Capn Sac on the crew door??? Hopefully an agreement will keep us in terminal C to keep the CO folks happy.

C YA,
Sack

that didn't take long

i'mbatman said:
can you say.........FLOWTHROUGH!

Wow, does this mean I can FLOWBACK to cape air when I get furloughed...Yeahhh! I want my seniority number at CA and a guaranteed left seat job. Won't take much time to clean a Cessna.

Latest resources

Back