• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB ALPA wins big

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well done JetBlue pilots!! That is a great margin of victory, and not an easy accomplishment given all the propaganda. This is great news for you, and for the industry. We're all impressed.

Best wishes on your efforts to improve your situation.

Great news guys!

639 no votes? Did they think their healthcare benefits would magically get better over time?

I would say 300 of these guys are military pilots. 100 were management. 200 are ex US Air and ex TWA who would wrongfully blame alpa for all there problems in life. Unfortunately it seems JB hired every I've got mine, I don't care about you, leave all your brothers behind fighter pilot types out there. Even the night before the vote I had an F-15 gaurd driver telling me about his no vote and his tri-care and how he has his. Unfortunately the military pilots at JB have forced me to lose all respect for any single seat military driver out there. The bomber and cargo military drivers are all great guys. Don't know what the deal is with those fighter guys.

Popcorn is popping.

$$$, respectfully, now is not the time to generalize or stereotype. FYI, the largest two contributors to the ALPA drive were ex-fighter guys.

Now is the time to build unity. We still have a membership drive to go, and need everyone to grab an oar and row.

Popcorn is popping.

$$$, respectfully, now is not the time to generalize or stereotype. FYI, the largest two contributors to the ALPA drive were ex-fighter guys.

Now is the time to build unity. We still have a membership drive to go, and need everyone to grab an oar and row.

Amen to that. I have flown with several military guys who were solid yes voters. The vote is over. We won......finally. Let's move forward and work on building a strong union.

Latest resources

Back