• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB 190 Raise

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Captains made this place, and the Captains can.......Holy Toledo! Blue Dude and I are in agreement?! Somebody SLAP me!?

Not all of the top 400 think that...at least not now. I've always been true blue, but also said that a union was inevitable in the long run as we reached a critical mass.

I often reminded myself the my job is to continually re-evaluate all of the information available to me and be prepared to change my mind or alter a decision if warranted. That's where I am right now - re-evaluating the new information and reconsidering my current position on the issues.

Some of the guys here early on actually helped build this airline. I think this guy deserves having a great strike price for his stock option since I know he turned down a line number from American to take a job here at JetBlue. Careful with your choice of words as this company is still small enough that we also know who you are buddy.

Threatening someone on flightinfo?

Last edited:
The one thing I never understood about this board rears its ugly head yet again. Why is it that another pilot group, or factions within that group, is considered the "enemy" when something is imposed or decided without their input?

I know at least ten pilots at jetblue and they are each awesome individuals that i would look forward to sharing a small, somewhat noisy room for several hours in a row.

If it makes you feel better to attack another pilot or airline as a whole then good luck, you are in for a long, sad road ahead.

If I was the moderator of this "board" I would erase the whole thing and start over from scratch. Somewhere along the way it has lost its course. What once was a great resource for job opportunities and aviation information as a whole has spiraled into a sad mirror of myspace with an aviation theme.

If I was a labor attorney for the dark side or even a middle level manager for a company like jetblue I would check this board regularly to reassure myself how easy it would be to impose or negotiate any rule I wanted.

We appear pathetic!

Some of the guys here early on actually helped build this airline. I think this guy deserves having a great strike price for his stock option since I know he turned down a line number from American to take a job here at JetBlue. Careful with your choice of words as this company is still small enough that we also know who you are buddy.

Threatening someone on flightinfo?

Now that you posted that quote it does sound kinda like poopy doesn't it? Sorry for that. It's just in reply to colorliquid787's choice of namecalling as he obviously doesn't know who he's talking about.

Last edited:
Children........lol

Ill bet my dad can beat up your dad. Seriously though, interesting day to say the least!!

As for you spectre....you troublemaker. Always picking a fight you bully :D

Night guys

Last edited:
Children........lol

Ill bet my dad can beat up your dad. Seriously though, interesting day to say the least!!

As for you spectre....you troublemaker. Always picking a fight you bully :D

Night guys

OK, OK. I'll say something nice Longhorn. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

Sonicpig replies: Yeah, it's good for you cause you probably have those days off.

Spectre: Nope, gotta work both days.

Colorliquid787: You know the holiday pay has been the same since I first started here 5 years ago...worth less now due to inflation, medical premiums...

BlueBayou: You can't tell me you're not happy with double PAY, I'd be happy to do it for straight pay!!!

GENERAL: Yeah, double pay to clean cabins...

Last edited:
"I know at least ten pilots at jetblue and they are each awesome individuals that i would look forward to sharing a small, somewhat noisy room for several hours in a row."

What, like a cirlce j<rk? And who lasts hours anymore?

Sorry, couldn't resist

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back