Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A good role model for Big Business.

Harder than you I'm sure.

I'm pretty happy where I am in life. I've worked extremely hard to get here. I've gone to school full-time while working full-time. Paid my dues flying around the patch while also working full-time in a non-aviation field. Three airlines and six type-ratings later, I can safely claim that I've worked hard to get here.

Does that hard work mean I'm entitled to a CEO salary? If so, sign me up.

Maybe if you work a little harder, you can graduate from being "Prop King." :eek:

The problem with CEO in the United States is that they don't even consider themselves as Americans. They feel that they are above such petty associations and as such are in a special royalty-like class that is not accountable to political leaders, or anyone else for that matter.

It is these types of CEOs that have brought ruin to the United States economy and indeed much of the world now. And after they loot their companies into their personal Swiss and Caribbean bank accounts, they complain the the taxpayers in the country that they've just looted should bail them out (and so they loot that money as well).

The CEOs that have looted the economies of these countries are nothing short of traitors and scum.

Latest resources

Back