• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jan. Cherry Classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hopeful, French Fry is the nick-name we gave a CFI buddy of mine who is a Capt. with Cherry. If he read the message he would know what I was talking about. I am sure some of the Cherry pilots here know him.

More than likely he is. You know how French people are, they don't descriminate, they hate everybody!!! Just a joke, don't flame me. He is a good guy, was an excellent CFI, and a good friend. When you see him again, tell him Burger Head was saying bad things about him.

hopeful- arrogance no, seasoned yes. You're unwillingness to listen and reason sends up a red flag to us at Cherry. We, (captains) have seen this type of behavior and consider it to dangerous to us, and to the safty of flight. Flying freight in the conditions that we are to perform in is stressful enough. Having a chastising FO just puts jet fuel to the fire. And last, using someones name on this site, well, you figure it out.
FD, your right on.....

I work at Cherry and in an effort to see the reaction of others on this sight I wrote this little post in the first place. I must say that Hopeful is Hopeless...I'd love to know who decompressed is...you ROCK...everyone I fly with at CHERRY (with the exception of a few) is cool as SH*T! It is not the greatest place to work, but if you realize your place and do your job it can be so much fun. We fly everywhere! You have to know what your getting into before you sign on the dotted line. Many of the people who work there are pis*ed and for all the right reasons, trust me...I understand. But 135 freight is unfair many times. Its the nature of the business. I enjoy it...even though at times I say it sucks.
No, its not SWA, FedEx, or even Valujet...LOL....but it does have its pluses.

Thats why I fly:
Cherry's-A Flyen', Cherry-Pie, and Cherry Garcia

Oh yeah....and the GREEN BOOGER! 219CA

Please keep posting...FD and French fry!!!! and everyone else I don't know!!!!

P.S. Oh yeah...and there is a guy at Cherry that is a big fan of "The Carpenters".....you know who you are...LMAO!!!

Last edited:
I've said it before and I will say it again. This kind of flying warps the brain.....Some more than others.....
FD

Falcondriver,

I will miss you this weekend, I am flying a students' seminole to Dallas Air Inc. job fair Friday for the weekend, if you don't end up in Mexico, give a ring. We will be at the airport Sheritan Grand and flying in and out of Love.

Tim aka flyboy2

decompressed,

seasoned hell, you need to season that B.S. your serving before you eat it. It is a little bit bland.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back