• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jan. Cherry Classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Heed the warnings. Califorina may be not working for you but being on the road for 21 straight days isn't the answer in my opinion. Keep looking and good luck. Ameristar is also in ADS.

Cherry likes to see some 135 experience, however, if you know someone who can walk your resume in seems to be an advantage. You will learn lots flying with Cherry, but at what price?? Good Luck......

I heard 1200 & 200 mel....but i also heard to be competitive you need 1500-1800 and 500 mel with 135 experience...But on the other hand I heard that there were people that have gotten hired over there with 1200-200 straight out of flight instructing... who knows. Seems like not such a bad place to work if you don't have a job. What are the upgrade times there? Anyone know? I've heard a year to two years...anyone?
Thanks
-FR8dogNit

Upgrade times is determined by the economy. Usually 8-12 months. Sometimes more sometimes less. They look at a lot of resumes. It all boils down to "If they like you' your in". Having someone walk in your resume is the key right now.
FD

a pilot, Is that you French Fry. If it is you are the World's Greatest Pilot. You are my HERO! What happened with the Lentz guy getting on with Cherry? C-ya, Burger Head

Do you know anyone that has actually upgraded in 8 months? sounds like the usual B.S. to me. Kinda like the flight instructor myths that you could go to a regional and upgrade in 6 months. I would like to hear some names of someone that upgraded at Cherry Air or Ameristar in 8 months. I seriously doubt it has happened.

hopeful said:
Do you know anyone that has actually upgraded in 8 months? sounds like the usual B.S. to me. Kinda like the flight instructor myths that you could go to a regional and upgrade in 6 months. I would like to hear some names of someone that upgraded at Cherry Air or Ameristar in 8 months. I seriously doubt it has happened.

They have a guy who just upgraded to Captain that started as an FO in March of Last year. He was a flight Instructor before he went there.

Latest resources

Back