• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JAL ends talk w/DAL stays with AA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guarantee you that you don't know anymore than the chief pilot at DAL. If management doesn't want the info out... they certainly don't tell the CP.... whatever you know, it isn't much. If you did know front office info, you would say anything in the first place....

ssssssh secrets....

Jeesh;

My point is that it cannot be discussed yet as it is conjure, and until it is leaked or talked about in the press, there is no point about talking about it.

Our CP is a very smart guy and has lots of info, but I hate to tell you, my info does not come from him, or flt ops for that matter. We are cogs in the wheel and are generally brought in very late in the game. Our only say is can we do it? As so as that is decided, we are just waiting for the launch codes.

ACL65--Are you and The General dating? ;)

Sorry to bit@h slap you but you should know what you're in for when you post something like that. :D

TC

Jeesh;

My point is that it cannot be discussed yet as it is conjure, and until it is leaked or talked about in the press, there is no point about talking about it.

Me thinks you mean conjecture.

conjure: to cast a spell, or produce through non-physical means.
conjecture: making assumptions to connect the dots.

conjure [ˈkʌndʒə]vb1. (intr) to practise conjuring or be a conjuror
2. (Spirituality, New Age, Astrology & Self-help / Alternative Belief Systems) (intr) to call upon supposed supernatural forces by spells and incantations
3. (tr) to appeal earnestly or strongly to I conjure you to help me
a name to conjure with
a. a person thought to have great power or influence
b. any name that excites the imagination

The intent of the usage of conjure was B-it excited the imagination. (Used in conjunction with the name of said airline(s)
Conjecture works too. I do know what both mean though.

conjurev conjure [ˈkandʒə, (American ) ˈkon-]to perform tricks (conjuring tricks) that seem magical, as an entertainment.

Last edited:
This isn't done not because I know anybody or have heard anything but because its Japan and Japanese. The new CEO just will not be making such a big decision in a week...

Yeah, I forgot this is FI.

Heyas ACL,

Yes, it is FI, and we can only thank our fellow bretheren for keeping "The General" isolated to this particular venue.

He is mercifully absent from the places that have more meaningful communication.

Nu

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back