• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jake is the new Bachelor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I found a People in the plane last week that had a spread on him. I am surprised no one has scanned the pics and turned them into a screen saver on all of the op's computers. I think there is one where has his shirt off. lol. I liked flying with him. Nice guy. Plus there were always girls following us through the airport. Good luck Jake.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/wat...five_reasons_new_bachelor_might_not_suck.html

Julie Wed, Oct 14, 2009, 4:02 PM
Are you guys nuts. He's a pilot that makes mega buck and he is cute, his body is great and well who cares, give us some soft **** in primetime and everyone will watch. They need to make this season steamy, sexy and most of all without the weird girls and the cat fighting * seriously what guy in their right mind wants a cat for a wife * nags are hard enough. Go for it Jake, sleep with all of them and give us a good time watching.

Love the he's a pilot that makes mega bucks!

General population wise, If he's making between 70 and 80K then he's making good (if not mega) bucks. He blows away the median income for a single guy!

Jesus F-king christ!!!!!!

-If you posers don't stop carrying on about ASA's very own version of Fabio, I'm gonna have to start confiscating some man cards!

-Damn, you folks are such homos!

Latest resources

Back