• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jake is the new Bachelor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
man--would suck to be nice looking and mid 30's and can't keep a girlfriend or not married=wondering minds want to know? WHY?

I thought he finished like 8-9 on the the other show--so there are 1-7 guys that are better ? He is really cocky--was studying for 737 type years ago, because he was going to southwest. Like he didn't even have to interview- just my two cents-- can see why no one sticks around-P.C.

I think they should only pic ladies from the ASA flight attendant pool, aka the talent pool. Now that would be a funny damn show. You can't get that kinda talent in a Walmart. It's like some kinda eugenics experiment gone wrong. Uh, no offense to the hard working folks that compose the flight attendant ranks.

In other news: If you want a COMA line approved all you have to do is state the reason for leave as, Reality Show? All the sudden the red arrows disappear I guess and some other schmuck gets called up for ready reserve. Hey, free coffee though.

man--would suck to be nice looking and mid 30's and can't keep a girlfriend or not married=wondering minds want to know? WHY?

I thought he finished like 8-9 on the the other show--so there are 1-7 guys that are better ? He is really cocky--was studying for 737 type years ago, because he was going to southwest. Like he didn't even have to interview- just my two cents-- can see why no one sticks around-P.C.

Have you got a Man Crush on him?

Good Luck Jake! Don't worry about what all these haters are saying (I'm sure you're not losing any sleep anyway). Have a great time and remember to test drive as many as you can before you make the purchase; it is after all just part of the show.

Good Luck Jake! Don't worry about what all these haters are saying (I'm sure you're not losing any sleep anyway). Have a great time and remember to test drive as many as you can before you make the purchase; it is after all just part of the show.

Come on dude, it's common knowledge.

If it flies. floats, or fornicates, LEASE IT!!!

Latest resources

Back