• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jackson Hole incident today...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
16 seconds to get reversers out from touchdown, in between that time frame it looks as thought they try to come out barely--like SWA at MDW, that one was 11 seconds i believe

AA has done a pretty good job this year of departing runways but there by the Grace of God go I.

I can't imagine that sinking feeling in your gut when you know you're committed and you know you aren't going to stop.

Gup

AA has done a pretty good job this year of departing runways but there by the Grace of God go I.

I can't imagine that sinking feeling in your gut when you know you're committed and you know you aren't going to stop.

Gup

I believe Gary Kelly will be feeling this soon.

Gup

Yikes Gup..............cough..midway...cough

Your right though what a nasty feeling, hope we never can explain what it feels like.

Wondering if the guy who shot the video on AA will get in as much trouble for violating the PED restriction as the pilot who shot the SAC video exposing the STUPIDITY of airport security and TSA policy...

I've had several 757's where the spoilers start to deploy on landing but then retract again and the handle won't come back until the reversers are deployed.

Of course it COULD be that my landings are soooo smooth... ;)

JAC should be lengthened or closed. Yeah, I know...:rolleyes:

TC

Latest resources

Back