J32/J41 Florida Startup

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
J31's

Guys, I fly out of SRQ as an IP...the planes (Jestream 31's)are located on the ramp in Venice, FL. They had been coming into the FBO at Sarsota for refueling while they were training. Havent seen them in there for awhile and also havent seen much action on their ramp location at Venice either.

CJC

I had no idea that they had aircraft in Venice. I know for a fact they have 4 J31s and 2 EMB 120s based out of Orlando Executive. This is where their office is based. It's located on the west ramp at Airline Training Academy. It's a speculation among us students that part of our $45k tuition is going to this "airline". We thought that we were just paying for those 6 aircraft. Really glad to know that there may be more positioned elsewhere (extremely sarcastic)

They are under the name sunrise air.....but soon to change to FLAIR bc other companies objected to the florida air name. They are going to be given 1 year by the FAA for their airline. It's only on a short term basis til they prove themselves.

CJC

FYI

Discover Air and Flair are 2 different companies run by 2 different organizatons.
Flair choked when they tried to get going ran for a couple months using caravan initialy,does have j-31 or 32. I did know some of the guys running it . I don't see anything good here. I don't trust them at all. This is the one said how great they would be in Naples APF. I remember hearing pilots stoped flying because checks wheren't cashing.

Discover air ran by the williams, whom also own ata, is a much more respectable outfit and i also know some of the family. Capt. Williams has a habit of starting aviation business and making them work. This is the same family that started what is now known as Comair Academy. I hope the airline works out for them.

Last edited:
stingray said:
FYI

Flair choked when they tried to get going ran for a couple months using caravan initialy,does have j-31 or 32 it was run by some idiots of which iam sorry to admit that i know. I don't see anything good here. Some serious BSing going on from this place. I don't trust them at all. .................

Do you know these guys from their Page days, or elsewhere?

enigma
I know them the people running (FLAIR) from mostly from thier other operations in the Naples area where the airline deal never actually made it to. I was personaly asked to come fly for them by one of the guys running the show and I know of a few others, most of us refused because of the reputation this certain person had.
One of the guys running it has had a business at Naples Airport in one form or another for around 8yrs or so give or take. I've seen the way he does business there,and its something I would not whant to be associated with.
Did you fly for them? If so you might know what Flair's deal is or was better then I do

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back