Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
good bye guys...thanks

Thanks all of you Flyiguys.....

Thanks for all the jumpseats to JFK. You guys always went above and beyond to get me aboard. I really thank you and wish you guys happy trails. Hope to see you at B6.

Cheers

Keep your chin up and don't give up on your dreams. The crews at Independence should be considered prime candidates for new opportunities. Walk into your next interview with the confidence of knowing you already have a great reputation before they ask the first question.

I wish you all Blue Skies.

AKAAB

They didn't even make it to the initial date of the 7th in their warn letter last week.

I don't know about anyone else, but if I was over there I would not work a minute longer. Anyone looking at past airline liquidations reference employee pay will realize you will be donating your time and efforts.

Best of luck people.

class acts all around, even to the extent of not simply closing the doors in the night with no warning to employees or passengers. hope to see you at SWA.

Boeingman said:
They didn't even make it to the initial date of the 7th in their warn letter last week.

I don't know about anyone else, but if I was over there I would not work a minute longer. Anyone looking at past airline liquidations reference employee pay will realize you will be donating your time and efforts.

Best of luck people.

What other airline has announced it ahead of time. At least they are giving their employees the news instead of having them show up with the doors locked.

They will cover the flights.

Latest resources

Back