Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

It's only May. CRJ pairings are brutal! (ASA)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SKYW F/Os are looking at about a 6 year upgrade, they cannot even see an upgrade, much less a mainline job, thanks for playing though. If a regional pilot doesn't use SSDs as a schedule enhancement tool they will have a very limited life, 10 days off guaranteed, plus a commute, equals a divorce or 2, and kids that say to their mom, "who is that guy in the Halloween costume" she says "that's the UPS guy, your real daddy is on a 4 day"

Why even consider leaving when the Mitsubishi MRJs are just a few tantalizing years away? It's so close you can taste it... Who would want to give up the opportunity to fly a "mainline-like" jet like the MRJ at sagging regional rates? Nobody rational! :D:laugh:

I was flying with a F/O who had printed his schedule out and in cruise he drew lines through several locals and 2 days. I asked him what the lines were for, he replied those are SSDs. I asked what those were, he said Scheduled Sick Days. I sprayed coke out my nose! News flash SSD are in pace at your place of employment too, ya just have to deploy them.

You shouldn't be snorting coke in the first place!!

SKYW F/Os are looking at about a 6 year upgrade, they cannot even see an upgrade, much less a mainline job, thanks for playing though. If a regional pilot doesn't use SSDs as a schedule enhancement tool they will have a very limited life, 10 days off guaranteed, plus a commute, equals a divorce or 2, and kids that say to their mom, "who is that guy in the Halloween costume" she says "that's the UPS guy, your real daddy is on a 4 day"

Don't need to upgrade at a regional to get a job at a mainline.

Latest resources

Back