• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

It's Official

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wolf if you consider the seniority level in the joint seniority list required to hold a G-IV/V captain I believe you'll see that the pay of the average G captain will go up. There won't be any more G captains on year 2 or 3 pay.

I'd take a big pay cut if I went to the union pay scale (about 18,000/yr).

Hey mate

You wont have to take a pay cut. Under the LOA that was included with the IBB of last year you and all the NJI pilots are pay protected.

Although the final integration agreement has yet to be finalized - BO is working on it now - that LOA is the draft and gives a good idea of what is expected.

Last edited:
Wolfpackpilot has it exactly right. Pretty much a wash for us NJI folks, and we are hoping the A side will find inner peace and much happiness.

time to move on...

There won't be a vote, we are stuck together like a set up marriage. Maybe enough beer and counceling we'll all be ok. I just pray the children are well adjusted.

I guess the "I" guys are buying the beer, they can afford it!

Heck, I'll buy the beer! I for one am quite happy with the IBB (although it could have been better), I am happy to be a pilot with NetJets, I am happy to secure the single carrier in our contract. Things are working out much better than I had predicted when I came to work here 7 years ago.

I was just hoping to make 6 figures by year 5 - and people laughed at me and said it would "never happen, the company would go under" - and here I am, a little U-Boat Captain with 7 yearss making 130K+ with some of the best work rules and benifits I have EVER seen!

No bitching, just a little wine. Cause I am a pilot . . .

Latest resources

Back