• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

It's Official

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Like many other great companies that have GONE before, this is definitely the beginning of the END of a great company.

NJA will have 350 more dues paying members even thought NONE of them want it. But then the ENTIRE reason for a UNION is to increase THE DUES PAYING membership.

Oh well, just gotta make the best of it.. hopefully Netjets can survive long enough so that I can retire.

from your attitude i see why the NJ hiring dept is flawed....

There aint no one forcing them to work here, the can quit and go work for for B19 if they dont like it.

All the NJI crews ive seen over the last year (A LOT) are very happy about this.

Last edited:
Like many other great companies that have GONE before, this is definitely the beginning of the END of a great company.

NJA will have 350 more dues paying members even thought NONE of them want it. But then the ENTIRE reason for a UNION is to increase THE DUES PAYING membership.

Oh well, just gotta make the best of it.. hopefully Netjets can survive long enough so that I can retire.

Man, I hope I run into you on the line........
:smash: :bomb: :puke: :uzi: :rolleyes:

Is it possible Thunderbolt is just another anonymous for one of the morons? Eleven whole posts with the same anti-union diatribe. It does get old, but not unexpected.

Can we have NJI's ties? Please!

Welcome to the club boys...guess I just dropped 150 seniority points! :)

In all seriousness I'm glad to move forward and look forward to toasting our buds on the road. Together we stand, divided we fall.

Ties are on the way.......oh, and the hats, don't forget the hats. :bawling:

Do u have to join the union? I don't see it being mandatory.

You won't have to join the union but you'll have to pay the agency fee instead of dues if you don't and you'll have a seniority number either way, so......

GSD,

Is that agency fee a legal requirement?
This would amount to a pay cut, doesn't the loa prevent that?

GSD,

Is that agency fee a legal requirement?
This would amount to a pay cut, doesn't the loa prevent that?

It's an agency shop so, yes, you'll have to pay. Either dues or agency fee, but you will have to pay 1.5% of your gross salary to NJASAP. Although I expect there will be some contractual relief for minor operational issues, any contract provision with a financial impact will be FULLY implemented which means hourly overtime, holiday pay, etc. will MORE than make up for your dues/agency fee to the union. The only remaining question is WHEN that will be.

Latest resources

Back