It's official. Pinnacle mgt asking for 5% paycut for pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flyer1015

Pinnacle pilots, check your Airmail by logging in and clicking on the Airmail button. Read the article. Hopefully the union brass have balls, or we're all taking a 5% base paycut. And not only that, its stated that there is NO plans to reinstate that 5% cut in the future. A permanent 5% paycut!

WOO HOO here we gooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In addition to the 5 percent pay cut, the most
material thing we’re asking for is a more manageable implementation
agreement for the pilot integrated seniority list (ISL). Due to ongoing
discussions with ALPA, I can’t go into detail, but it’s an important part
of our plans.
I've said it before and I'll say it again: 11-09 is what has really screwed us up, and while both Colgan and Mesaba gained immensely at the expense of Pinnacle, 11-09 needs to go away and be redone better.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: 11-09 is what has really screwed us up, and while both Colgan and Mesaba gained immensely at the expense of Pinnacle, 11-09 needs to go away and be redone better.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-...igh-probability-of-bankruptcy-maxim-says.html

i think 11-09 is spendy but there is more to it. i think that Dlta is trying to give us the ax by intentionally driving up the costs and i bet they will make pncl fight for the supposed "reimbursement" until they run out of money. dirty pool

Last edited:
Why would Delta even consider paying to train United/Continental Connection pilots when they don't really have to?

No one thought this through.

true. but the constant schedule changes have cost pncl a lot of money and there seems to be no point to it other than to bankrupt them.

Fences: no more upgrades on the jets for Colgan!!
Amen! They already have a fence for their Saabs, and not a single Mesaba captain got Colgan Saab. And the Q is heavily fenced too, with very little movement of jet guys into props. Why should we train and waste money On these guys so they can come to jets? Time to stop the bleeding and fence the jets for colgan!

Don't do it. Let them cancel flying the flying they can't afford.. This is the problem with this industry.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back