• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

It's Official: Flexjet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey what's the attrition rate at FLOPS? You'd think it's like 50% with all the stuff going on.

Last numbers I heard was 120 pilots in 10 months.

In last 2.5 years went from a high of 980 pilots to 598 pilots as of last week. With many more just waiting for class start dates at Netjets and SWA.

I could care less if they pull the raise from under us. We'll just get it back tenfold in better benefits, better work rules, etc...

listen to Doyle above boys, he has the right idea.

Yes the union vote is very close but this time,unlike in the past, there is such a threat that the drive will succeed that we have DG posting on BB. It is so close that management has their moles out there spreading lies about what will happen if the union is voted in. It is so bad that it is rumored that DG is going to tell everyone during the smoke and mirror meetings that if they vote union in the new compensation package is going to be pulled off the table.
So yes the vote is very close and even tighter on unionizing Flex.

I got news for ya boy's, is isn't going to be that great of package to begin with. Let's be realistic, conditions at Flexjet are a heck of a lot better than they were at FlightOptions when they started their fight. So what if they "Pull the Package", if our Bro's and Sis's at Options can take it than who are we to complain?

Stay the course and let's FINALLY get this thing done so we can reap the benefits of being represented by a Union that knows the business and has both our's and the company's best interests at heart.

I got news for ya boy's, is isn't going to be that great of package to begin with. Let's be realistic, conditions at Flexjet are a heck of a lot better than they were at FlightOptions when they started their fight. So what if they "Pull the Package", if our Bro's and Sis's at Options can take it than who are we to complain?

Stay the course and let's FINALLY get this thing done so we can reap the benefits of being represented by a Union that knows the business and has both our's and the company's best interests at heart.

Right now from reading between the lines I see a small raise but a cut back in work days so we are really not getting a pay raise. Then I see them screwing with our 401k and no changes with the Health Care at all.
I thank Flight Options and NetJets for what they have done for the industry but hope the Flex Pilot group sees that we are going to have regional airline managers running us now and the "good" times are over.

Latest resources

Back