• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

It's Official: Flexjet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No more domicile/satellites at NetJets. Your base airport is your base, so even if there is an airplane waiting for you at another airport 5 miles away, you are still going to show up at your base. Duty time starts as soon as you park your car at your base.

That sure would be nice at Flex. We are not credited any duty time or expense to travel to our satellites on day one.

Doylehargraves says,

"Fact: Attrition is high regardless of how management wants to justify it."

This sounds like an opinion. Management has given their facts. Where are your numbers (facts) to dispute their facts. This sounds more like B.S.

"It's Official: the union drive will gain an enormous amount of momentum with this great news from our D.O."

Do you have an official announcement to back this up? Once again, it's opinion, and kind of lame at that. Nobody on this forum seems to deal with any type of "facts" to back up their B.S.

Last edited:
Doylehargraves says,

This sounds like an opinion. Management has given their facts. Where are your numbers (facts) to dispute their facts. This sounds more like B.S.

"It's Official: the union drive will gain an enormous amount of momentum with this great news from our D.O."

Do you have an official announcement to back this up? Once again, it's opinion, and kind of lame at that. Nobody on this forum seems to deal with any type of "facts" to back up their B.S.

Hi Steve

How is that even possible...they cover everything except parking?

Did you read my earlier post on this?

Short version: negotiating is give-and-take. In this case, we "gave" parking charges for the small minority of our pilots who are hit with them, in exchange we got a bigger raise for everybody.

Will someone from Netjets explain first day shows in relation to your hub and satelite system. Also please explain when you you start first day duty. This might help clear up the confusion.

Day before day 1 you will get a briefing for day 1 on your pager. That will include a show time.

Show at your crew base at briefed show time.

For example: I am crew based in STL. Today I have a 1600L show at Signature. That simple.

Doylehargraves says,

Sounds like BS huh? Yes, they admitted their numbers and you don't think that number is high?? If you don't think that number posted is high, you are high.

I thought it was funny how the ACP said ok here is the attrition number BUT, if you take out all the retirements, people that left on their own, one got fired, one left for personal reasons, and some left for other jobs, the number is really only X%. THAT IS WHAT ATTRITION IS. You don't get to pick and chose what to include and exclude to make the number what you want. Keep pouring that kool-aid and morons like pers-headwall will keep drinking it. This is exactly the double talk that is going to put a union on the front door.

Last edited:
Well, since the only anti-union post on the BB drew a whopping 12 responses from something like 8 posters I think our vote will be close at hand. It would take a miraculous announcement by management in January for it not to occur, and DG's recent comments leave me confident that won't be a problem.

Latest resources

Back