• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

It may take SEVERAL years to get rid of Airtran 717s, article states

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow GL, you fly overseas? That's right, you can't give that away to RJ's yet. You're my hero. Next you can brag about 15000+ post on FI alone. :eek:

You seem obsessed with this whole deal, more so than most Airtran and Southwest pilots I know. Good for you. You might hit that 20,000th post before this closes.

Best of luck Lee. :D

My d!ck is bigger than yours because I make more money. No, mine is bigger than YOURS because I fly a bigger airplane. Geez. Get over yourselves. Why can't you just be happy with the company you're at and the job you do without trying to rub someone else's face in it?

Wow GL, you fly overseas? That's right, you can't give that away to RJ's yet. You're my hero. Next you can brag about 15000+ post on FI alone. :eek:

You seem obsessed with this whole deal, more so than most Airtran and Southwest pilots I know. Good for you. You might hit that 20,000th post before this closes.

Best of luck Lee. :D

Maybe you haven't been paying attention, oh wait, you are a corndog (makes sense), but RJs are leaving at a record pace. Comair is down to 44 RJs and falling. Lee gets to see the World, while you get to see America, 5 legs a day at a time, in the same plane, for the rest of your career. That means boredom, and then frustration when you continually review your eventual seniority list. You really could lose a lot of seniority, and add plenty of stagnation to your career if this does end up in arbitration. No movement, few retirements, one fleet type, ELP, and maybe being bumped down to the 717 eventually. No wonder you're livid and sad. I can't wait to bid international flying and then have the choice to return to domestic when I feel like it. Enjoy the few extra dollars you make that get taxed anyway. Boredom is in your future.

Godspeed!

OYS

And what ever you do,listen Gen Lee/OYS. She is always right. Stick it to SWA!

Sasha,

We all can't wait to see your reaction when the ISL is finalized. Oh wait, you probably won't post for months after that. Popcorn ready!

Godspeed!

OYS

This message is hidden because On Your Six is on your ignore list.

It's about time you switched to OYS because no one else agrees with you anymore GL.

Let me guess...blah, blah, blah, arbitration, blah, blah, blah. Am I close?

Bye Bye Godspeed

My d!ck is bigger than yours because I make more money. No, mine is bigger than YOURS because I fly a bigger airplane. Geez. Get over yourselves. Why can't you just be happy with the company you're at and the job you do without trying to rub someone else's face in it?

This is all due to how the SWA guys acted after the AT announcement, and how poorly they currently treat those guys. Everyone thought they had the perfect culture, which has now been sullied. They are now the "Evil Empire" and many on here are watching to see what happens next. Their bad attitude started this, and will end it.

Godspeed!

OYS

If your next offer is as bad as the first, maybe they will. And I have talked at length with OYS, and he and I have a lot of the same views about how much fun this is watching SWA pilots squirm, especially after how cocky they are on this website. Fun times.

I can't wait to see you guys in ATL, although you may have to look quick to see me, I tend to fly to far away lands with only 1 leg per day, and then get to come home and see how much of a clusterfutch your merger is turning out to be. Anything awarded to the Airtran guys that is better than your first offer is a total WIN for them, and you may feel it. Have a fantastic day, I will.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Gl/oys,

You have been around for awhile, and nearly a decade ago your posts were well thought, informative, and respectable. I don't know what has happened since... You have an alter ego you converse with (your grammar, cadence, flow, and syntax are identical), you spout nonsense repetitively, and generally have lost whatever self respect you might have had.

We and our brothers at AT have some fist fights ahead, but after it is all over I expect we will shake each other's bloody hands, and then go out and kick tail in Atlanta and beyond. Do us both a favor, get lost and worry about yourself. Your attempts at irritating all involved only reveal your own insecurities. Better yet, why not log off and go out and get some exercise. Take your alter ego with you.

Gl/oys,

You have been around for awhile, and nearly a decade ago your posts were well thought, informative, and respectable. I don't know what has happened since... You have an alter ego you converse with (your grammar, cadence, flow, and syntax are identical), you spout nonsense repetitively, and generally have lost whatever self respect you might have had.

We and our brothers at AT have some fist fights ahead, but after it is all over I expect we will shake each other's bloody hands, and then go out and kick tail in Atlanta and beyond. Do us both a favor, get lost and worry about yourself. Your attempts at irritating all involved only reveal your own insecurities. Better yet, why not log off and go out and get some exercise. Take your alter ego with you.

I am allowed to comment on whatever topic I want. The way you are treating your future brothers will NOT just go away, and it is appearing like your situation could mirror USAir's. How's that going for them these days? And SWA has already stated that ATL will downsize crews, and since you haven't been there in awhile, 20 min or even 30 min turns will really be a challenge for you at the World's busiest airport. You can try though, and paying those current AT ground employees double what they currently make may help, but those low fares may have to increase to help pay for that. Your LCC status is in question.

Bye Bye---General Lee

This is all due to how the SWA guys acted after the AT announcement, and how poorly they currently treat those guys. Everyone thought they had the perfect culture, which has now been sullied. They are now the "Evil Empire" and many on here are watching to see what happens next. Their bad attitude started this, and will end it.

Godspeed!

OYS

Well stated OYS.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back