• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

It may take SEVERAL years to get rid of Airtran 717s, article states

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lose a career? The 717s would be replaced one for one with 737s, and if you go to arbitration, the arbitrators will TELL you how it will go. It would be binding, meaning you can try to escape, but that award would be over your heads for years, and that means anything you try to change via contracts etc, couldn't be done until you accept the award. Look at USAir for an example. YOU LOSE. The Airtran guys will stick around, and you may lose a lot of seniority compared to your first offer. Speaking of losing a career, did you really fly Eastern DC-6s?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Binding to who? Your precious ALPA. Lol! God your funny! Arbitration is like a suggestion but in the end majority rules. That's democracy.

Last edited:
Which other department integrations are complete?

He has no idea and just blows it out of his @ss.

The creditiblity of OYS/GL is zero, and it shows. No useful post what-so-ever. I agree with the others on here, the General used to be relevant. He used to post well thought out ideas and was interesting to debate with. Now? Complete garbage. Oh, and the OYS/GL thing? Ridiculous..same person.

RF

Marketing? How about strategic planning? You've got SWA people running AT right now I believe. All of those departments and figure heads have moved from ATL to DAL. SWAPA's timing of potentially derailing this merger is off a tad, and maybe ALPA knows that? Also, your BOD and shareholders may want this merger to continue, regardless of what you want. GK may have to listen to them. And then you'll get to possibly listen to the arbitrators. Cool!

Godspeed to the Corndogs!

OYS

In other words, no one. Admit it. You are a bitter, ignorant, fat chick who is hanging on the bottom of Delta's seniority list as a new hire. You don't make much money and as you watch the worlds economy implode, you are realizing that it is very possible that you could end up furloughed again. So you are looking for a distraction and the SWA/Airtan deal is perfect. For good measure, you have conjured up multiple personalities on these forums. Scary. I hope your not into weapons of any kind. Try one of those diet programs and a Dating service. .....Now go away.....

In other words, no one. Admit it. You are a bitter, ignorant, fat chick who is hanging on the bottom of Delta's seniority list as a new hire. You don't make much money and as you watch the worlds economy implode, you are realizing that it is very possible that you could end up furloughed again. So you are looking for a distraction and the SWA/Airtan deal is perfect. For good measure, you have conjured up multiple personalities on these forums. Scary. I hope your not into weapons of any kind. Try one of those diet programs and a Dating service. .....Now go away.....

Angry much, pops? Jesus-how many fukcnig times have you posted the past month? Do your grandkids hate you so much that you have nothing else to do with your free time? Go retire already, lose the anger and go try not to molest the grandkids.

Angry much, pops? Jesus-how many fukcnig times have you posted the past month? Do your grandkids hate you so much that you have nothing else to do with your free time? Go retire already, lose the anger and go try not to molest the grandkids.

Says the punk with almost 3,000 posts. No grandkids. Or kids....the wife wants to wait since she is only 33. Retire? Hardly. I still have 12 years to go.

Why are you always posting on SWA threads? Are you that angry and bitter about SWA? About what? Is your pay that bad? Did you buy the type and then blow the interview? Let it go. Go start a whiny thread about your airline.

GODSPEED!

Binding to who? Your precious ALPA. Lol! God your funny! Arbitration is like a suggestion but in the end majority rules. That's democracy.

Not according to the judge in PHX. He's just waiting for something to affect the AWA guys financially, and it's lawsuit city. DP can't do anything, which he probably likes, until the list is integrated, and that brings all future contract negotiations to a stop. That is what could happen to the Corndogs.

Godspeed!

OYS

Relaease General Lee from Ignore list:

And I have talked at length with OYS, and he and I have a lot of the same views

Bye Bye---General Lee

NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE....He's not a Man or a Woman, It's Stuart Smalley, from SNL, They share the same views because they look in the mirror and talk to each other...

Jump to: navigation, search

"and gosh darn it"...Now back to the Ignore List with you!
KBB

Latest resources

Back