• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

It keeps getting better, ASA nonrev fees increase

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
yep. folks getting torqued out about using their birth date.

Easy solution. Everytime I fly with a new crew, I go in and change my password to make it look like my birthday falls during our trip.

The FO, thinking I'm a year older, buys me a beer to celebrate my "birthday." Greatest trick ever.

Easy solution. Everytime I fly with a new crew, I go in and change my password to make it look like my birthday falls during our trip.

The FO, thinking I'm a year older, buys me a beer to celebrate my "birthday." Greatest trick ever.
Now thats a great idea! never thought of that one....mind if I use it?:)

Fact is that we as employees of this industry have show management one thing. They can take something away and will will get pi$$ed, but only for a short time and then we forget and move on. If we would not forget, and not move on from the injustice, then they might actually take note. Until them expect them to widdle away at your bennies. It saves them money.

FWIW We Deltoids are S-3C on any flight that is not mainline. For a guy like me it makes getting to MKE very difficult.

FWIW We Deltoids are S-3C on any flight that is not mainline. For a guy like me it makes getting to MKE very difficult.

You're also still an "S3" or "S2" on Comair as for the moment we are still a wholy owned subsidiary...

But with the way the flying gets shuffled around, and with multiple DCI carriers, we might not fly where and when you wan to go.

Its not a big deal. I bet most here have spent more than 200 bucks on a bar tab before. If you want to vent, vent to the pilots with "awesome" travel benefits like the AA/Eagle guys about the 200 bucks and let me know how that goes:laugh:

I mean, most of the people on here complaining are ASA Captains making well over 70k a year. Over 200 bucks? Everyone here does realize that the nation is going thru the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression right?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back