Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CapnVegetto

The Prince of all Saiyans
Time to start looking! I really want to get back to Arkansas, does anyone know of anyone that is hiring in AR? My stats:

2900 TT
1550 Jet
1650 Multi
350 Jet PIC
Typed in CE-500

Anything in Arkansas would be GREAT, however, I'm also interested in Mississippi, western Tennessee, etc. If anyone is looking or knows of anything, I'd appreciate any info. Also bear in mind that these are PREFERENCES. I'd move anywhere in the country for the right job (like HMR's job). Thanks folks!

They're the only company I know of for sure in AR besides Dillards & Stephens. I know Stephens isn't hiring, and you need an act of Congress to get on there anyway. I've got a resume in with NJA and haven't heard anything yet, but I'm hopeful. In the meantime, I'm just trying to keep my options open.

There is also a charter/management company around Fayetteville or Rogers called Pinnacle I think. Not the NW Airlink regional. They advertise on www.climbto350.com a lot.

And for Western TN you could try Pinnacle Airlines. They are always hiring and were looking for instructors as well.

Good Luck

Thanks for the responses folks.......Tyson told me no the first time around, I'll try again when they're looking again. I've heard nothing but bad things about Pinnacle air in NE AR, and I'll shoot myself in the face with an elephant gun before I work for a regional again. :)

Anything else? Smaller companies even?

Tn, Ark, Ms

I don't know of anything right now, but will let you know if I hear of anything. I live in Tupelo, Ms and also am looking.

Thanks for all the responses guys. I'll be looking hard myself. Anyone hears of anything feel free to PM me!

Latest resources

Back