• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

It is time! Swa/Alaska

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Word on the street is the announce ment is the 8th and that last week senior managers where brought in to sign non-disclosure statements about what was going on. ALso a FA's just back from annual training in DAL were told to get their passports.

All of our check airmen have had to sign confidentiality agreements since on or around October 1.

Every Time I hear this stuff I just have to laugh... Yeah we both have 737's but we have mainly 400, 800, and 900's... I think only 16 700's. Two very different company's no way! Now if you said Delta I might believe it a little but even there we will be the last to know.

Check Airmen made to sign confidentiality agreements, LoL! That's just downright funny. I can hear senior management now: "OK we need to keep this absolutely quiet till the eighth. This is top secret info, distributed on a need-to-know basis. That means top management personnel only: the Board, CEO, CFO, and the VPs. And oh yes, the Check Airmen."

It all makes sense!

Check Airmen made to sign confidentiality agreements, LoL! That's just downright funny. I can hear senior management now: "OK we need to keep this absolutely quiet till the eighth. This is top secret info, distributed on a need-to-know basis. That means top management personnel only: the Board, CEO, CFO, and the VPs. And oh yes, the Check Airmen."

I was in the training center late last night, and I asked the custodial engineer about it. She just said, "?Que? Cuidado! Piso mojado!" and walked away. I'm pretty sure that means, "I'm not allowed to speak on that matter."

They've gotten to her, too!

There are only two possible outcomes of an announcement.

1. wireless internet to be installed.

or

2. tickets will be available on expedia, orbitz, ect.

no one will be purchased. period.

Word on the street is the announce ment is the 8th and that last week senior managers where brought in to sign non-disclosure statements about what was going on. ALso a FA's just back from annual training in DAL were told to get their passports.

All of our check airmen have had to sign confidentiality agreements since on or around October 1.

Was announced today that there will be no more rumors until after the merger...

I heard it was the 18th not the 8th...it was just a typo by the original poster.

I heard that John Kelly got to serve his murder sentence at a mansion in Sun Valley.

Capi.

1. the quote from BSNYC is brilliant

2. The judge decided not to press murder charges even though the facts were obvious and, for anybody else, would have resulted in a life prison sentence...ju$tice in America. How proud our former CEO must be of his legecy.

Latest resources

Back