• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Israeli exit stamp

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ohh, and next time you go, ask the immigration people to stamp a separate piece of paper and throw that in your passport. Our guys do that all the time.

Let's just say that I needed to call Tel Aviv while I was in Kuwait and Bahrain. As soon as the country code was dialed either from the hotel phone or my cell phone, the line would go dead.

Those guys are serious about not recognizing Israel and thus, now your passport.

Wow...this is pretty far off!....:confused:

Getting a second passport is very easy, especially if you are flight crew. Its normal for pilots who do a lot of INTL work to have 2 passports...one to use while the other is out getting Visas. It has NOTHING to do with visiting Israel.

G3 visas is who we use. They can get you a second passport in about 48hrs.

http://www.g3visas.com/v2/index.html

FWIW - why did they stamp your passport? I have never heard of them doing that, they always give you a slip of paper to attatch to your passport and remove it upon departure....and NO, I wouldn't try to use an Israeli stamped passport anywhere else in the Mideast.

When I entered TLV, I told the immigration not to stamp it...they let me in the country without an entry stamp or a slip...nothing...nada. During exit, I got an exit stamp from TLV exit immigration...my mistake...I forgot to mention not to stamp it. Thanks for the link to G3.

Current regulations reflect the long standing policy of the Department of State that no person should be in possession of more than one valid, or potentially valid, passport at any one time unless under circumstances specifically authorized by the Secretary of State.

Apples and oranges, but I've got three valid passports. A regular blue one, an official red one, and a black diplomatic one. I travel on the diplomatic passport when on official govt business. I don't use the official one. I use the blue one for vacations and when I fly for my airline.

Just as I've been issued several passports, I would imagine that the situation described by the original poster would fall under circumstances specifically authorized by the Secretary of State.

Sorry, sorry, got my info from a buddy who worked at an embassy in Saudi. Obviously wrong, so please disregard most info in my first response.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the replies. I just called the local passport office and they told me to come in with the filled forms to get a duplicate passport!

I doubt it. Most of the countries that don't view Israel as a country WILL revoke your passport on arrival. I don't know what Kuwait's stand is, but Saudi makes NO exceptions.

But Islam is a religion of peace.

I think they will understand that you are a pilot and that as a pilot you fly many different places......

I'm sure they will understand!? NOT! Just tell them you were in TLV to inspect the Nuke guidance systems to ensure they hit the designated targets.

Latest resources

Back