• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Island Air poolies

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Try 1yr, 4mo, & 12 days. Is it a record or what? I have webbed feet now, but mo bettah fo surf! Landlocked and miss da grinds.

Most pilots on the regional/express level seem to think that a flow-through to a better paying airline is a great idea. I must admit, it is quite tempting. Just remember that the down side to this is the associated flow-back, which can leave junior pilots fuloughed in a heart beat. Hopefully the pilots that negotiate the flow-through, who are usually senior, will keep this in mind even though a flow-back will have little or no effect on them personally. At this time, I see no reason for Island Air to have a flow-through agreement with Aloha...there is no need.

Interview

Hi
Does anyone who currently work at Island Air or were just hired have any Info on the Interview process there. I would also like to here about quality of life issues, Commuting (is it possible) days off, upgrade. also I have over 2k in dash8 time will they hire into the left seat. I have an interview on the 24th and I am looking to collect any info.

Thank you for any info you can provide
Dashboy

Last edited:
Re: Interviews

topdawg said:
Is it true that Island Air is interviewing again this week?

This is true. There were interviews this past week. So, if you are in the pool, time to let 'em know you are interested as usually interviews are followed not too distantly by classes.

There are four left in the class of six that started. One dropped and the other....well, let's just say that thou shalt not underestimate the gravity of an indoc test.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back