• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Island Air Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Persistence pays. If you don't hear anything within 2-3 weeks, call HR and they'll tell you what the story is... in the meanwhile, look out for e-mails and letter in the mail. Expect to send updated resume, copies of license and medical. Send that immediately when you get the request for those... and you'll get the app within a week or so. Get that back and take the number for the interview. :)

Info for dnt80:
Cost of living:
Mid Octane unleaded-$1.75/gal
Small studio next to barking dog and parking lot-$590/month
Electricity-$34/month in summer
Natural Gas-$17/month
Honey Bunches of Oats-$4.99 ($2.50 when on special)
Frosted Mini Wheats-$6.00 (Never on special)
6 pack Fosters-$5.99 on special
4 AA batteries-$4.00
Signature Oil Change-$39
Hair Cut-$13
Board Shorts-$40 ($20 if you can pass as a tourist)
2 piece chicken meal with no drink-$5.20
Air Mattress (the kind that don't leak)-$48
Surfboard- Talk to Frieghtdog. Great deal, never used.
Sharp Business Atire Aloha Shirt-$60
Hey look, I'm a dork Aloha Shirt-$20

Comparible to California, although it seems like you get less for your money on high end items. Who cares though when you're home every night and close to the beach.

What is their fax number to send a resume?

Does their airline have a website. I can't find anything.
Thanks

CARVEMASTER:

You've got WAY too much free time on your hands, buddy! I'll cut your hair for only ten bucks, then you can afford to buy a drink with your 2 piece chicken dinner!

Do Croatian surf boards have skegs on both sides?

LOL, single fin and over 10' long.... it's a Croatian thing :D

Oh yeah, I'll join in on the bid for $10 haircut, although I dunno if I'd trust a swabby with my hair. ;)

Last edited:
Well,
If we're going to cut the Croat's hair (aka 7 foot FrightDog), I recommend we stop by Jiffy Rent for one of those tree pruning poles.

And Mr. Rodgers, maybe I don't want a drink with my 2 piece meal. Maybe I already picked up a 12-pack of Dr Pepper for only $3.99. Never thought of that, DID YOU Mr. Rodgers?!!

Vacation's almost over. Background check's nearly complete. Break out the notams! Can't wait to fly again!

Ok so I need some info on the company for the interview. Like number of A/C? Last I heard was 4 Dash - 8-100's? Name Of Pres, Chief Pilot,ECT.....? Destinations? Hon, Kahului, kapalua, Lanai, Molokai, Kona, Hilo. Are these Correct? Anything else I can't think of that would be usefull in prep would be greatly appreciated. :D

Freight Dog,

Another Croat here! Where in Croatia are you from? Drop me a PM if you have the time. My fam. is from Pula! How is life in Hawaii for you?

Spit.:)

Latest resources

Back