• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is XOJet hiring again?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You Netjet guys always do this on every XO thread! No wait, you do this on every thread!!!! Can you please go somewhere else... I'm trying to be civil here.

You Netjet guys always do this on every XO thread! No wait, you do this on every thread!!!! Can you please go somewhere else... I'm trying to be civil here.

Cherry,
I don't give two craps what you are trying to be, I'm not going to be civil. I have have had it with you and your holier then thou attitude. Someone made a mistake and posted the wrong info and you are losing it. Why don't you go fly for free some more and shut the the hell up.

I'm going to lay it on the line for you. You are one of most junior guys on the property at XO and yet you think you are some sort of all knowing god, you aren't. Now I know you are going to come back with some snappy comment about my post, because you think you know everything that is happening in the fractional world. However you don't, nor do I. However I know a hell of a lot more then you do. So when your captain says GEAR UP, grab the handle and put the gear up and then shut up, you would be doing all of us a favor. Have a good day.

Cherry,
I don't give two craps what you are trying to be, I'm not going to be civil. I have have had it with you and your holier then thou attitude. Someone made a mistake and posted the wrong info and you are losing it. Why don't you go fly for free some more and shut the the hell up.

I'm going to lay it on the line for you. You are one of most junior guys on the property at XO and yet you think you are some sort of all knowing god, you aren't. Now I know you are going to come back with some snappy comment about my post, because you think you know everything that is happening in the fractional world. However you don't, nor do I. However I know a hell of a lot more then you do. So when your captain says GEAR UP, grab the handle and put the gear up and then shut up, you would be doing all of us a favor. Have a good day.

now that is some funny crap right there!

Cherry,

wow that was funny......i loved it.

Cherry,

I was actually laughing at that post... Thanks!

I forgot the reason I don't read these boards much anymore. You three are always there to remind me how much I'm glad I'm not like you all. So thanks for being you, even if you are just a bunch of old worn out fractional avaition gods... Someone has to be "those" guys!

But for real though, TAKE YOUR STUPID FIGHT SOMEWHERE ELSE!!! Maybe some people actually want to know what is happening at XOJET... I was actually trying to help people get jobs here, even your NJ brothers.

PS, I'm not the Junior guy anymore.... We're actually growing still ;)

Have a good day too GOD (Grumpy Old Dude)

Wow, you told me Cherry. As for age, I won't bet on you being younger. However you can run with that theory, if it makes you believe your dribble has more relevance.

PS, I'm not the Junior guy anymore.... We're actually growing still ;)
Dude)
Actually, as xo doesn't really respect a seniority system and fires/furloughs at will, it appears you are wrong......everyone is junior.

Latest resources

Back