Is XO really hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Probably been asked and answered before:

How are fleet assignments allocated? Fleet need at the time or are choices sometimes offered? What is the seat-lock minimum? And, any trends in fleet assignments lately for newhires?

Thanks

because more are also now realizing that he's not, nor ever was, an owner.

What do you expect from an Anonymous message board?

Unless NJOwner walks-up and introduces himself/herself to a crewmember on an actual NJ or XO flight, nobody will ever honestly be able to know for sure.

Truth be told, does it really matter?

Here at Flightinfo, I'm sure we have former pilots pretending to be current pilots, others pretending to be owners, management and other non-pilots pretending to be active line pilots, girls pretending to be boys (or vice versa), etc....

I think what's important are the subjects and topics discussed. The stronger position supported by fact and rational argument always wins. IMO, it doesn't matter who happens to be hacking-away from the other end of cyberspace.

As long as there is intelligent, thought-provoking and informative discussion, attempting to prove/disprove the identity of someone posting to this message board is simply a waste of time because you'll never be able to verify without a doubt one way or the other....

Last edited:
What do you expect from an Anonymous message board?

Unless NJOwner walks-up and introduces himself/herself to a crewmember on an actual NJ or XO flight, nobody will ever honestly be able to know for sure.

Truth be told, does it really matter?

Here at Flightinfo, I'm sure we have former pilots pretending to be current pilots, others pretending to be owners, management and other non-pilots pretending to be active line pilots, girls pretending to be boys (or vice versa), etc....

I think what's important are the subjects and topics discussed. The stronger position supported by fact and rational argument always wins. IMO, it doesn't matter who happens to be hacking-away from the other end of cyberspace.

As long as there is intelligent, thought-provoking and informative discussion, attempting to prove/disprove the identity of someone posting to this message board is simply a waste of time because you'll never be able to verify without a doubt one way or the other....

Dead on and well said!

I'm a cross dressing magician and juggler from Pattaya and really thank my Buddha for finding such a delightful group of people as has been demonstrated time again here on FlightInfo. It has helped with my English and grammar all get out and the patience exhibited by everyone is appreciated. In a few more years, I will learn and be able to "impose my will on mgmt" and shout "no concessions" or "what about my QOL" (what does this mean?), "company doesn't need profits, give us raises...we're professionals!", "old guys...retire and make room for me!" and other sayings that are so popular here, but so foreign to me.

NJ Wife

Where is this lady been latley?

The only thing Cessna figured out was how to sell a bunch of airplanes to NJ in exchange for a fractional/jetcard non compete clause.

Even as the industry diversifies fractional still remains its most profitable component.

You just may be onto something here...:)

Latest resources

Back