• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is XO really hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
In the past I had a mix of difficult and relaxing trips ... I have noticed the density of difficult trips has increased over past couple of years ... so may be something to the idea people are leaving the difficult trips on frax shares...

I had thought scheduling had it in for me ...

In the past I had a mix of difficult and relaxing trips ... I have noticed the density of difficult trips has increased over past couple of years ... so may be something to the idea people are leaving the difficult trips on frax shares...

I think we all have felt that way.

What's a difficult trip as compared to a relaxing trip?

I guess its somewhat a matter of opinion ...

I prefer going from one ILS airport to another both with nice long runways , in areas where there is almost never icing or runway contamination, obstacles like mountains ... etc. Preferably on days with no atc traffic issues and slow downs ....

I rather go to Manhattan Kansas than DFW or Newark ... :D

Oh come on who does'nt enjoy going into TEB every other day and waiting for over an hour to takeoff because there is a cloud over one of the departure fixes. It' extra fun when it's your last day on and trying to get home!

NETJETS.....When you absolutely HAVE to be there.

Let me rephrase that -- when you actually have to schedule a flight. When you get there is another issue.

Mr NJAowner,

Could you please point me to a better option for getting you somewhere. Including fractional, charter, airlines, or any option. For getting you somewhere, when something goes wrong.

Because, lets be honest. Planes break, weather goes bad, and situations arise. Can you please point me to a better option.

Because your reply here implies Netjets is inferior. I believe you are wrong. And your keeping a smaller share proves me right.

CE750Driver -- none of my complaints have ever dealt with weather or mechanical issues or any issues other than NJA did not want to deliver a plane at the specified time --it was "more economically efficient for them to provide me with my contractual credit rather than provide the flight at the requested time". Those are NJA's words, not mine. I have been around long enough to understand delays caused by weather, mechanical issues, pilot fatigue, etc. Things happen - I understand. But now it seems someone makes a determination of the cost to get a tight flight to happen versus delay it a few hours and let an aircraft and crew who will be there later handle it. That is what upsets me -- when my contractual call out time is something the company just sort-of tries to meet. Many years ago it seemed liked all the "stops were pulled out" to get me a plane when I needed it -- even if it meant upgrading an Excel to a Falcon 2000. That does not happen much anymore.

Keeping my smaller share is strictly an economic issue -- it was underflow for a while (purposely) and if I terminate I do not get a credit for the underflown hours.

CE750Driver -- none of my complaints have ever dealt with weather or mechanical issues or any issues other than NJA did not want to deliver a plane at the specified time --it was "more economically efficient for them to provide me with my contractual credit rather than provide the flight at the requested time". Those are NJA's words, not mine. I have been around long enough to understand delays caused by weather, mechanical issues, pilot fatigue, etc. Things happen - I understand. But now it seems someone makes a determination of the cost to get a tight flight to happen versus delay it a few hours and let an aircraft and crew who will be there later handle it. That is what upsets me -- when my contractual call out time is something the company just sort-of tries to meet. Many years ago it seemed liked all the "stops were pulled out" to get me a plane when I needed it -- even if it meant upgrading an Excel to a Falcon 2000. That does not happen much anymore.

Keeping my smaller share is strictly an economic issue -- it was underflow for a while (purposely) and if I terminate I do not get a credit for the underflown hours.

its the unions fault.

Interesting that nobody wants to maturely respond to this post.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back