• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is Uncle Worse Than Sh**inga?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry G4, I'm in this for the long haul.

BTW, Uncle is going to use one of the brand new Gulfstreams for his personal airplane instead of it going to the line to generate revenue. If he can afford that, he can afford to give me a nice raise. GC

There is something supremely f'ed up with a man making millions off of a business model he doesn't even believe in.

Kenn Ricci, the slum lord millionaire of the skies. Or at least that's his plan.

I feel angry on behalf of our owners.

Uncle is going to use one of the brand new Gulfstreams for his personal airplane instead of it going to the line to generate revenue. If he can afford that, he can afford to give me a nice raise. GC

Actually, he bought a GV, that will be his personal. Then what he is going to do is take his old as* serial #1 GIV, paint it in FJ colors, interior like the G450 and use it for "supplemental" lift for the G450 fleet.

Actually, he bought a GV, that will be his personal. Then what he is going to do is take his old as* serial #1 GIV, paint it in FJ colors, interior like the G450 and use it for "supplemental" lift for the G450 fleet.

Interviews for those pilot positions will be taking place in Cleveland soon, and will last a week. They will then hold a "rose ceremony" and KR will give the pilots he chose a rose and ask them to be his chosen ones.

It will really be classy. ;)

Interviews for those pilot positions will be taking place in Cleveland soon, and will last a week. They will then hold a "rose ceremony" and KR will give the pilots he chose a rose and ask them to be his chosen ones.

What, no invitation to the "Fantasy Suite"?

Stop it! I all most drowned on my morning coffee! Then I realized how close to accurate the statement is and now I am depressed, might have to call in sick!

I was gonna post something but I then I started looking at the "Chinese Lady" ad on the right of my screen and Oh My God have you ever seen an Asian girl with a rack like that and I'm sorry if that was in poor taste but seriously have you?

We'll put the band back together, do a few gigs, we get some bread.

Back to one of the subjects of the original thread, look who's getting together again. Maybe they'll invest in Flex.

http://sar-trilogy.com/who-we-are/

"The team has spent their careers growing, re-structuring, and advising businesses to improve profitability and increase enterprise value." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkPw4oudywE

Last edited:
Sh!tfinger got fired from Signature for trying to get employees to falsify the fuel holdings for the government contracts, and just look up what Sandip did with Kingfisher and SpiceJet.

What a disaster these two are.

I was gonna post something but I then I started looking at the "Chinese Lady" ad on the right of my screen and Oh My God have you ever seen an Asian girl with a rack like that and I'm sorry if that was in poor taste but seriously have you?

I don't see the rack. Did you get a screen shot?

Latest resources

Back