• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is This Travolta's ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He must have. All of JT's movies are the same, and they all suck.

Aww come on, some are alright huh?
My daughter's love Look who's talking. My wife loves Face Off. One of my all time favorites is Swordfish. And of course everyone loves...."I got chills! There multiplying!" :D

I don't understand why he doesn't have a DC-8 instead of that Boeing. A DC-8 with rockets!

I don't know about the blessing part. He just recently lost his young son. Moral of the story: Be careful what you wish for.

No kidding. I am sure he'd give away all his millions to have his son back.

I hope I never have to bury one of my children.

I don't know, but here is his "driveway".
http://images.google.com/imgres?img...oltas+airplanes&gbv=2&ndsp=20&hl=en&safe=off%
26sa%3DN

What's up with the concrete pad near the Gulfstream? Did he have a larger jet that needed it or is he planning on it? Doesn't support the gulfstream, maybe that is where the 707 was initially and then moved it.
I have similar problems....it ain't easy being somebody!!!

Oh, and I have heated hangers for my jets...Not white trash "carports". He is obviously trying to maintain an image/keep up with the Jones'!
HE WANTS TO BE ME!!!

Last edited:
No kidding. I am sure he'd give away all his millions to have his son back.

I hope I never have to bury one of my children.

I think his religion had something to do with the sons death. he was autistic and had seizures, apprarntly. Scientology prohibits treatment and claims the child was possessed with an evil of sorts according to their religion.

so i wonder how much he actually DID for his kid. that death was ver y suspcious.

I don't understand why he doesn't have a DC-8 instead of that Boeing. A DC-8 with rockets!

The DC-8 is probably too much airplane for him. It not as easy to fly as the 707 from what I have heard of the 707.

Latest resources

Back