• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Is This Travolta's ?

flynryan15

Total Time
2000+

glasspilot

Total Time
9K'ish

flynryan15

Total Time
2000+
That must have been a funny interview. What did you mark on the application for ethnicity?

Good catch it was suppose to be " It was white with black stripes"

BigPappa

Name is Mitch Buchannon
Total Time
Mucho!
I don't know about the blessing part. He just recently lost his young son. Moral of the story: Be careful what you wish for.

JetMonkey

It's ok, I speak Jive
Total Time
9000+
He must have. All of JT's movies are the same, and they all suck.

Aww come on, some are alright huh?
My daughter's love Look who's talking. My wife loves Face Off. One of my all time favorites is Swordfish. And of course everyone loves...."I got chills! There multiplying!" :D

ImbracableCrunk

Unregistered Un-User
Total Time
6AM
I don't understand why he doesn't have a DC-8 instead of that Boeing. A DC-8 with rockets!

Stifler's Mom

MILF...MILF...MILF
Total Time
I don't know about the blessing part. He just recently lost his young son. Moral of the story: Be careful what you wish for.

No kidding. I am sure he'd give away all his millions to have his son back.

I hope I never have to bury one of my children.

ron burgundy

Total Time
12000+

I don't know, but here is his "driveway".
http://images.google.com/imgres?img...oltas+airplanes&gbv=2&ndsp=20&hl=en&safe=off%
26sa%3DN

What's up with the concrete pad near the Gulfstream? Did he have a larger jet that needed it or is he planning on it? Doesn't support the gulfstream, maybe that is where the 707 was initially and then moved it.
I have similar problems....it ain't easy being somebody!!!

Oh, and I have heated hangers for my jets...Not white trash "carports". He is obviously trying to maintain an image/keep up with the Jones'!
HE WANTS TO BE ME!!!

Last edited:

J.Otto

Total Time
No kidding. I am sure he'd give away all his millions to have his son back.

I hope I never have to bury one of my children.

I think his religion had something to do with the sons death. he was autistic and had seizures, apprarntly. Scientology prohibits treatment and claims the child was possessed with an evil of sorts according to their religion.

so i wonder how much he actually DID for his kid. that death was ver y suspcious.

MD11Drvr

Still Learning
Total Time
Enough
I don't understand why he doesn't have a DC-8 instead of that Boeing. A DC-8 with rockets!

The DC-8 is probably too much airplane for him. It not as easy to fly as the 707 from what I have heard of the 707.

GuppyWN

Total Time
The owner on record of 668JT is Billionaire, Inc.

Talk about egotistical.

Gup