Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is this legit? CAL hiring 300hr pilots...??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
With that amount of experience, I hope they bumped her up a few hundred seniority numbers. 1600 PIC turbine!!! God, I have so much respect for women like her. They're so experienced and knowledgable. I would feel soooo safe if I were a passenger on this hot sticks' plane! Women are such flying goddesses, they need to be credited more for their flight time.
Did your Mom's not like you?

as much as I think affirmitive action is a wrong, (two wrongs do not make a right) most of you people need to get off this women bashing thing. There are pleanty of qualified women out there, and I am sure the number of crppy women pilots equal in percentages the number of crappy men pilots. Oh, my point.....i got side tracked. I know in the 60's, airlines like NWA offered employment contracts to people if they were able to get their commercial multi ratings. They were hiring guys to fly their then modern jet aircraft with 300 hours. Guess where many of those people are now? Yes, captains on the wide bodies.................

I just read about the next gathering of "The WhiteMan Pilot Association". Apparently the meeting will be held in Harlem New York at the Harlem Arena, Feb 25 to coincide with Black History Month and Women in Aviation. Everyone is invited.....Could you imagine if there really was such a thing....Rev Sharpton and all the Glass Ceiling Women would go Bizerkkkkkkk.

300 hour pilots will kiss ass (just and almost as sweet as) the military pilots.
But neither can fly

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Your welcome for your freedom. I try to never hold it against a civilian pilot because he doesn't know how to land on an aircraft carrier. Unless it's a hot female civvie pilot and then I will hold "it" against her all she wants.

Are we really gonna do this thread AGAIN on flightinfo?

Can anyone tell me when and where the next Women In Aviation confrence is going to be held. I'm gonna crash that mutha f^&king party.

Oh man. Dude, I been laughing for an hour! You bringing Wayne Brady, Bich?

I've met an American pilot hired around 98 with about 500TT. Most of it was right seat C-5 time but 500TT none the less. It helps to be female in this business. That's just the way the ball bounces. Nothing to get worked up over though.

Mr. I.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back