Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is this legit? CAL hiring 300hr pilots...??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Knowing KD Jost anything is possible. Honestly it is the best possible training program for a 300 wonders to go through. Everyone I know over there loves it.

I just got done speaking with someone who attended this years Women in Aviation Conference down in Orlando and the word on the street is that instead of giving away type ratings like they normally do, CAL gave out 12 flight officer positions with the airline. Half of these "scholarships" went to women with under 1000 hrs total time, no jet, no 121/135. And the low-timer of the group...get this... had only 300TT and 12 ME...wet AMEL ticket. I couldn't frickin' believe it....but I guess the way the industry is today...anything is possible.

Discuss....

Whiskey Driver was hired so yes, they are hiring girls with 300 hrs.

I just got done speaking with someone who attended this years Women in Aviation Conference down in Orlando and the word on the street is that instead of giving away type ratings like they normally do, CAL gave out 12 flight officer positions with the airline. Half of these "scholarships" went to women with under 1000 hrs total time, no jet, no 121/135. And the low-timer of the group...get this... had only 300TT and 12 ME...wet AMEL ticket. I couldn't frickin' believe it....but I guess the way the industry is today...anything is possible.

Discuss....

Gonna need something other than someone you talked too and the word on the street.............12 ME.......not gonna fly

I'm a FO for a regional with over 4000 hours and 2000 hours on ERJ. I didn't get the scholarship. I was even there at the conference and talked with K.D. It makes me even more dissapointed after hearing such a low time people got the "scholarships". Yes, I am a female.

Gonna need something other than someone you talked too and the word on the street.............12 ME.......not gonna fly

There were atleast a couple hundred in attendance to this banquet...there must be someone else out there that witnessed this.

I'm a FO for a regional with over 4000 hours and 2000 hours on ERJ. I didn't get the scholarship. I was even there at the conference and talked with K.D. It makes me even more dissapointed after hearing such a low time people got the "scholarships". Yes, I am a female.

So you can confirm that CAL was giving out these "scholarships"?

With your time, you would have made such a better candidate. What were they thinking?

dui

Try to get a DUI. That may help. Actually you' ll be awarded the 777.
I am no kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just talked to a friend that was at the conference. CAL did offer scholarships to 12 people that gave them first officer positions in the company. The applicants had to go through an interview and sim ride for the award.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back