Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is this legit? CAL hiring 300hr pilots...??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wtf!?

Can anyone tell me when and where the next Women In Aviation confrence is going to be held. I'm gonna crash that mutha f^&king party.

A female friend of mine was at the women conference and met a senior guy at CAL whose intials are D.L. She was not even gonna talk to anybody since she thought she would not have the mins ( about 1700 tt including 1100 121 sic turboprop and a 4 year degree).
The guy asked her if she was looking for a job and then asked her if she knew anyone in CAL. after she said no, He gave her his card, and then handed her resume to somebody and said "another one".
so far nothing happened.

I went to Chicks in Planes and the "scholarship" rumor is true. They did offer the ladies FO positions (lucky chicks although I wouldn't want to be in this position...it's bad enough to be a qualified female and get a job legitimately...everyone still thinks you got the job with 300TT). ANYWAY, I do not think any of them had 300TT and 12 ME but I don't know 100% for sure. That would be pretty crazy. When they announced the "winners", it seemed to me that they were all captains at commuters at least. I met one of the girls and she had around 4500 and 1600 PIC turbine.

I met one of the girls and she had around 4500 and 1600 PIC turbine.

With that amount of experience, I hope they bumped her up a few hundred seniority numbers. 1600 PIC turbine!!! God, I have so much respect for women like her. They're so experienced and knowledgable. I would feel soooo safe if I were a passenger on this hot sticks' plane! Women are such flying goddesses, they need to be credited more for their flight time.

With that amount of experience, I hope they bumped her up a few hundred seniority numbers. 1600 PIC turbine!!! God, I have so much respect for women like her. They're so experienced and knowledgable. I would feel soooo safe if I were a passenger on this hot sticks' plane! Women are such flying goddesses, they need to be credited more for their flight time.

Oh STFU Mr. Sarcasm! All I was saying is that she wasn't a 300 TT person like someone else was talking about. Plenty of people (male and female) are getting hired at SWA and CAL with times like that.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back