• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is this guy or girl for real?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This guy proably says in his ALPA meetings this time we are going to stand up to management. Then vote for a concessionary contract. I am glad he as a personal do not fly list, b/c with his standards he might as well stay at home. I mean he used crum bag CEO to describe a CEO of a regional. So basically he does not fly on regionals.

Must have been a prop guy. I notice with the CAs that I fly, the guys with prop experience tend to "yank and bank" a lot more. I say who cares, most pax, except for a few pilots that ride once in a while, don't even care what goes on as long as you make a nice landing. I got to say though, my ABSOLUTE pet-peeve when riding in the back is guys who hand fly but do it really really badly, if you're going to hand fly a 40K jet then please do it so we don't feel every change in anything.

I rode on Mesaba a few times in the "9" right when they first got them. You could definitely tell an ex Saab driver was at the controls. Im sure they have figured it out by now...

I flew as a paying passenger from CVG to STL on an ERJ. Absolutely beautiful, smooth weather to be ruined by a rough control touch. When we were at the top of descent point, several of us felt the neg G, as we came out of our seats.

I didn't feel the urge to go out and immediately post about it, but now the subject has been brought up...Maybe we need to adopt the Japanese philosophy of new FO's. They don't touch the controls for their first year, unless the CA is dead.

Personally, I think the new FO needs flying experience. Maybe CA's need to be more proactive in doing a little mentoring and teaching. I know, I've heard it before when I've talked to other CA's..."The company ain't paying me to teach!" Bla...bla...bla.

I didn't feel the urge to go out and immediately post about it, but now the subject has been brought up...Maybe we need to adopt the Japanese philosophy of new FO's. They don't touch the controls for their first year, unless the CA is dead.

Yeah, and they'll sure be ready to perform after a year of looking out the window.

Anyway these clowns pulled G's on us twice trying to climb and turn at the same time. I kid you not!

When we landed, we were told that there were sniper fire in the area. We were wisked from the airplane to out tank and evacuated the area.

HRC
FLOTUS

Latest resources

Back